What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

CBD Bath Bombs

Have you never heard of bath oil?

In the first four sentences of your post you say:

* you can’t put oil in the bath, oil and water don’t mix

and then immediately after that;

* the cbd and other essential oils are water soluble...

Wouldn’t it either be one or the other?

I will also say that you must be aware that medicinal products in the form of sweets are aimed at children. Like strawberry flavour chewable vitamin supplements, paracetamol in artificial cherry flavoured syrup. These things are not ever marketed at adults.

There is no reason you couldn’t put it in a capsule or a tablet for people who don’t like the taste of oil.

Not to mention this is a vape forum surely we should only be promoting vape stuff. I'm sure people would get pissed if I started listing any old crap I want to sell in the classifieds. We didn't welcome heat not burn products coz it wasn't vaping why the fuck should we promote CBD bath bombs.

Have you never heard of bath oil?

In the first four sentences of your post you say:

* you can’t put oil in the bath, oil and water don’t mix

and then immediately after that;

* the cbd and other essential oils are water soluble...

Wouldn’t it either be one or the other?

I will also say that you must be aware that medicinal products in the form of sweets are aimed at children. Like strawberry flavour chewable vitamin supplements, paracetamol in artificial cherry flavoured syrup. These things are not ever marketed at adults.

There is no reason you couldn’t put it in a capsule or a tablet for people who don’t like the taste of oil.

Because water soluble CBD liquid is not made in the same way as standard oral CBD oil, making it water soluble.

CBD isn't medicinal, but I can tell you that the products are NOT marketed specifically at children, however as I said there is absolutely no problem with children using CBD products, just like there's no harm in your dog or cat using CBD oil. It's just another way of absorbing the compound, and again as I said some people don't like either the oil or swallowing capsules so why should they be excluded from using CBD? It's another vehicle for delivery, not a marketing ploy to get children to use it. You can't compare CBD industry with vaping industry as one is strictly for adults and one isn't.

Not to mention this is a vape forum surely we should only be promoting vape stuff. I'm sure people would get pissed if I started listing any old crap I want to sell in the classifieds. We didn't welcome heat not burn products coz it wasn't vaping why the fuck should we promote CBD bath bombs.

Sorry Sam, if you don't like our posts, you aren't being forced to read them, and as far as I'm aware you don't own or run this forum, but the people that do have seen merit in allowing CBD products to be on the site.

Because this is a vaping forum plain and simple. If I wanted to see bath bomb stuff I would clearly go elsewhere to see that. I have nothing wrong with products being advertised as long as it's vape related.

Why are you so offended? As I said if you don't like it don't read it! No one if forcing you to!

Because this is a vaping forum plain and simple. If I wanted to see bath bomb stuff I would clearly go elsewhere to see that. I have nothing wrong with products being advertised as long as it's vape related.

OK, but this is our sub-forum, and POTV is not run by you! If the owners feel there's a place for CBD and all that comes with it, then so be it. Just don't read our posts, it's really simple - sorry you just seem to be making a massive deal out of nothing at all!

CBD beard balm exists.
CBD dog treats exist.

Makes a mockery of it all really

Beard balm I get - that seems silly - but what's wrong with dog treats - edibles made specially for dogs can help older dogs with inflamed joints. What is so wrong with that - why should CBD only exist in an oil form for humans!

Back
Top Bottom