What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Building a house in the woods

Status
Not open for further replies.
you already live in the middle of nowhere.

just a shame about all the bloody tourists there. they should stay out of our country.

Mate, it’s fucking mental with people not going abroad too. Roll on moving time - can’t be doing with waiting ten minutes for a gap so I can pull off my drive while they que for the beach car park.

Utter madness. Next house will 100% not be anywhere remotely close to anything remotely tourist related.

Not quite the same, but our dream would be to demolish this place and have a Huf Haus on the plot instead. :51::51::51:
Didn’t work out too well for two of the three little pigs.

If anyone thinks they want to live around americans, i will b perfectly happy to help anyone immigrate, find a place to stay, job, wutever, just pm me

Stu...im in...alaska

Not quite the same, but our dream would be to demolish this place and have a Huf Haus on the plot instead. :51::51::51:
Never heard of Huf Haus and gave it a quick research and I am IN LOVE! They truly are dream homes, great to know Rob! Thanks for that! :)

We looked at doing this before we moved here......... God I wish we had!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom