What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Booze ban and home delivary alcohol unit limit.

Booze ban and home delivary Booze units per week limit. Would

• Total Booze ban

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Alcohol unit limit for home delivaries.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • No Ban.

Votes: 34 87.2%

• Total voters
I guess I need to get an app or something? Or do a Google picture search as you suggest. I'd be shit scared that I was eating something poisonous still. The wife's cousin is always showing off on WhatsApp with big basketfulls of them but he lives down in Krakow so probably wouldn't appreciate a video call every two minutes to identify some for us I think one of the girls in my class at school has started foraging, I'll ask her what she's using to ID them.
as i said we only collect the one type tbh they are quite easy to identify they dont have the usual gills underneath but are spongy also if you damage the yellow spongy bit it turns a bluish green
Suillus_lakei.jpg

there are probably other edibles some of the forests have signs with pictures(well the one outside Mrs Cats town does) but we only ever look for the one type

Back
Top Bottom