What's new

Booze ban and home delivary alcohol unit limit.

Booze ban and home delivary Booze units per week limit. Would

• Total Booze ban

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Alcohol unit limit for home delivaries.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • No Ban.

Votes: 34 87.2%

• Total voters
That would be the Fly Agaric have seen them loads of times
anyone know how much of this you take
asking for a friend :sinister:
was in poland a few weeks back in the forest picking actual eating mushrooms(boletus) and there were hundreds of agarics. Not sure on the doseage ....i remember a funny escapade in Julian Copes biog when he had a sizeable chunk

Last edited:
was in poland a few weeks back in the forest picking actual eating mushrooms(boletus) and there were hundreds of agarics. Not sure on the doseage ....i remember a funny excapade in Julian Copes biog when he had a sizeable chunk

Just found out the dosage lol
It's amazing what a search does.

was in poland a few weeks back in the forest picking actual eating mushrooms(boletus) and there were hundreds of agarics. Not sure on the doseage ....i remember a funny excapade in Julian Copes biog when he had a sizeable chunk
Oooh, I have a forest next to my house in Gdynia, haven't seen any of these although there are plenty of other types of mushrooms about. I'll have to go take another look. Any others I could keep an eye out for?

Of course you have a forest it is Poland after all.... Season is over now but we were lucky a few weeks back it pissed down on the Sunday after a long dry spell so Monday Tuesday were really good. As I said we were looking for boletus
IMG-20200930-WA0000.jpeg

I got a few(family inside info on locations helps mind) and it's a canny walk in the forest
IMG-20200930-WA0015.jpeg

Funnily enough we did plan a day up your way (at the seaside.... Looking for Amber) but the weather wasn't up to it..... Maybe next time... We got back 2 days before UK Govt brought in the quarantine.... Lol
Oooh, I have a forest next to my house in Gdynia, haven't seen any of these although there are plenty of other types of mushrooms about. I'll have to go take another look. Any others I could keep an eye out for?

I don't think it would make much of a difference tbh as they would announce it days in advance then everyone would just go bulk buy lol

Of course you have a forest it is Poland after all.... Season is over now but we were lucky a few weeks back it pissed down on the Sunday after a long dry spell so Monday Tuesday were really good. As I said we were looking for boletus
View attachment 231524
I got a few(family inside info on locations helps mind) and it's a canny walk in the forest
View attachment 231525

Funnily enough we did plan a day up your way (at the seaside.... Looking for Amber) but the weather wasn't up to it..... Maybe next time... We got back 2 days before UK Govt brought in the quarantine.... Lol
I just wish I knew which ones were safe. They don't even need to be magic, just edible, I'll bet some of them taste gorgeous?

I just wish I knew which ones were safe. They don't even need to be magic, just edible, I'll bet some of them taste gorgeous?
google is your friend...tbh th boletus are hard to mix up with anything else.

They dont eat them fresh either they are dried for use during winter maily in soups and pierogi

they also have a season for chanterelles which is late spring early summer iirc
Chanterelle.jpg

google is your friend...tbh th boletus are hard to mix up with anything else.

They dont eat them fresh either they are dried for use during winter maily in soups and pierogi

they also have a season for chanterelles which is late spring early summer iirc
Chanterelle.jpg
I guess I need to get an app or something? Or do a Google picture search as you suggest. I'd be shit scared that I was eating something poisonous still. The wife's cousin is always showing off on WhatsApp with big basketfulls of them but he lives down in Krakow so probably wouldn't appreciate a video call every two minutes to identify some for us I think one of the girls in my class at school has started foraging, I'll ask her what she's using to ID them.

(2) A person responsible for carrying on a restricted business, or providing a restricted service, referred to in paragraph (1) may only sell the following for consumption off the premises—

(a) alcohol, by any method permitted by paragraph (3)(a) to (c), and
(b) food and drink between the hours of 22:00 and 05:00, by any method permitted by paragraph (3)(a) to (c).

(3) The methods of sale permitted under this paragraph are—
(a) by making deliveries in response to orders received—
(i) through a website, or otherwise by on-line communication,
(ii) by telephone, including orders by text message, or
(iii) by post,

(b) to a purchaser who collects food or drink that has been pre-ordered by a means mentioned in sub-paragraph (a), provided the purchaser does not enter inside the premises to do so, or
(c) to a purchaser who collects the food or drink in a vehicle, and to whom the food or drink is passed without the purchaser or any other person leaving the vehicle.

:11::doh::hmm:

Back
Top Bottom