What's new

Blog - Does anyone else remember Nick-O-Teen?

You made it this far though .... something must have worked! ;)

True. I've thought of another one...anybody remember that daft 3 minute Nuclear bomb warning one? Something about about how to prepare ones house in the event of those Russians starting world war 3!

True. I've thought of another one...anybody remember that daft 3 minute Nuclear bomb warning one? Something about about how to prepare ones house in the event of those Russians starting world war 3!

yeah, hide under a table. LOL!

Now iam really showing my age i remember tuffty the squirrel road safety well before the green cross code man...

There was a horrific one about going on train lines that gave me nightmares for years afterwards.....

Yeah..i recall another about warning kids to not play on building sites too....I have a disgusting memory of some poor mite getting squished by a earthmover!

Christ, there were some scary PSVs then!

The scariest one of all..had to be the 1986 AIDS one, with the haunting voice of John Hurt telling us that we;re all going to die if we have sex!

I recall it was some cartonish thing...with advice like pile furniture against your doors, and get under a matress or summin like that!

that's right ..... this will be your shelter until it's safe to come out.

Decades later.

Back
Top Bottom