What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Are You Having The Booster ?

Wife had her 5th covid booster jab last Saturday.
had my text,email and now letter about 5th jab but have to wait another 2-3 weeks as had my infusion last week and that will wipe the jab out.
so 5th jab in a couple of weeks then infusion again in 5 weeks which will put me back to square one and be classed as having no jabs and no protection what so ever.

Lost track, between boosters, topups and all the other names they bandy about, Had 4, looking forward to whatever flavour they offer next..

Have totally lost track of this jab business. Not sure when my next should be. Guess I will be contacted.
Same here mate i thought they were just starting to do 4th jabs but some on here are having their 5th jab so it is a bit confusing.

Same here mate i thought they were just starting to do 4th jabs but some on here are having their 5th jab so it is a bit confusing.

Maybe it depends on where you are. Not sure what the policy is in my area.

Back
Top Bottom