What's new

American Virus Stats

I tried to get set up
With some personal transport (not one you would approve of) coz I don’t fancy buses for the foreseeable but I need a provisional - the DVLA is closed - so presumably by the time it opens again - it will be safer to use buses once again.
I can sort you out with an illegal 125 and a photocopy of my licence. Job done.

There is a theory..at least implied by our own PM Bozza.... that those countries with the fattest people in them, such as the UK & USA, are particularly prone to the disease, hence possibly the resulting high death rate pecentages. No evidence for that hastly assumed bit of thinking.....just Bozza's own belief that cos he's overweight, may explain why his recovery is taking the time it is. He's still not 100% now..but then saying that..when has he ever been 100%?!

Obesity is one of many risk factors. The main ones are hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, COPD and other lung conditions, anyone who is immuno-compromised.... a lot of conditions that tend to develop later in people’s lives. Europe certainly has a higher percentage of older people within their populations than places like India and China, hence why countries like Italy and Spain were hit hard, along with the U.K. There is far more to it than having a higher proportion of fat or obese people within the populations.

The first one, every time. Bigger bang, bugger the bucks. ;)
It does about 20 miles on a charge and about 15 miles an hour.... it’s awesomely cool looking - but fairly pointless ... I could run nearly as fast

the Nui will do 100miles on a charge and 45mph ....

I could conceivably travel to sleaford to see me ma on that ....

granted the first one looks awesome but performance wise it’s shite

It does about 20 miles on a charge and about 15 miles an hour.... it’s awesomely cool looking - but fairly pointless ... I could run nearly as fast

the Nui will do 100miles on a charge and 45mph ....

I could conceivably travel to sleaford to see me ma on that ....

granted the first one looks awesome but performance wise it’s shite
Fair point. Buy the other one and paint it black. :D

Back
Top Bottom