What's new

American Virus Stats

Mr Ripple

Legend
20200518_184547.jpg

The UK has 0.87% of the world's population.
11% of the world's coronavirus deaths.

The World has 100% of the world's population.
100% of the world's coronavirus deaths.
Any orbiting humans excepted.

There is a theory..at least implied by our own PM Bozza.... that those countries with the fattest people in them, such as the UK & USA, are particularly prone to the disease, hence possibly the resulting high death rate pecentages. No evidence for that hastly assumed bit of thinking.....just Bozza's own belief that cos he's overweight, may explain why his recovery is taking the time it is. He's still not 100% now..but then saying that..when has he ever been 100%?!

Hence that he now wishes to wage war on fat...and yet today i read an article from the British Cheese Board (yes..there really is such a thing!)..they want us Brits to eat more cheese, cos the poor ol' manufacturers are struggling to sell their wares, since all the hospitality trades have gone kaput during this lockdown. They want us to stuff our faces with Stilton it seems. And whilst i'm fond of the stuff...it's hardly promoting healthy living is it?!

One gets the feeling everything has gone arse about boob through this fecking disease. Just think about all the plastic that's been produced in the form of PPE...what the heck are we 'spose to do with all that afterwards, eh? Not exactly gunna be kind to the enviroment is it? And yet that said, thanks to the planes being grounded currently...& few of us driving about in our carbon dioxide polluting motors...we've now got the cleanest air the world as breathed in decades. Do we send the kids back to school..or not send them back? If we do, then parents could go back to work, earn some money, and pull themselves slowly back out of crippling dept and a mountain of unpaid bills, but risk dying from feckin' covid, including the poor teachers too. If we stay home..we risk going bankrupt..and we still gotta put with the kids mess and noise..and slowly go insane in the process. To mask up or not to mask up? Personally, i don't think there's a whole lot of benefit to be had from wearing them..and this idea about ripping up an old tee shirt to fashion one up with, doesn't exactly instill me with confidence. But if it makes other folks feel more safe and secure seeing others about adopting the bankrobber look, then so be it...& who knows, it just might be this year's hottest new fashion look. And finally, who do we all look to for guidance through this global nightmare?

Oh shit..it's Donald Trump and Bozza. Why couldn't we have Angela Merkel?! Sheesh!

If anybody needs me..i'll be hiding under me duvet til it's safe again..night night!

Last edited:
Triumph has 33% of my deposit. I have 0% of a new bike.
I tried to get set up
With some personal transport (not one you would approve of) coz I don’t fancy buses for the foreseeable but I need a provisional - the DVLA is closed - so presumably by the time it opens again - it will be safer to use buses once again.

Back
Top Bottom