What's new

Almost two-thirds of NHS staff ready to walk once the pandemic has passed

I disagree and agree

money makes no odds what price do you put on this

all nurses get 10 grand?

what about the ones who have died, the ones who couldn’t cope and have breakdowns or much worse taken there own life

plus the social care staff the drivers the supermarket workers the posties

The clap for the nhs is a piss take I never needed the clapping just stay at home save the praise I get paid to do this I didn’t get paid to face death but that’s no ones fault apart from the 64 u turns the bad planning from the people after 12 months continue to fuck up

https://voxeurop.eu/en/covid19-pandemic-exposes-nursing-shortage-southern-europe/

Maybe it's best that we aren't draining medical staff from those countries any more, when more than ever they need them there?
Sometimes it's just too easy :D

giphy.gif

As long as we can agree that there are staff shortages in many parts of Europe too..

I want to leave the NHS as well.

Less for what is going on now and more because of the way the management operate.

From my own single perspective , management is an issue for the admin departments

They could be doing that now then though couldn't they?

it will be easier for them to justify it once the nhs is further on the verge of collapse.

although i think they might still be doing it now, they have been for decades. (paying private hospitals to treat nhs patients; that is).

it will be easier for them to justify it once the nhs is further on the verge of collapse.

although i think they might still be doing it now, they have been for decades. (paying private hospitals to treat nhs patients; that is).

^^ This is the way it will go, I guarantee it. I don't think it's far fetched to say that it's been the plan all along.

Of course they are underpaid for what they do, my mate fits catheters to old men. I wouldn't do what he does for any amount of money.

Oh, you would if you needed the money to survive yourself.....................

Back
Top Bottom