What's new

A&E swamped by AZ vaccinated people with headaches fearing they've got blood clots

C'mon an entire country full of legal morphine and guns...what could possibly go wrong
Apparently you don't need any drugs over there to mistakenly shoot and kill someone who you actually meant to tazer. :doh:

TAZER! TAZER! TAZER! He shouts as he shoots him dead with his 9mm service weapon. First class training right there. :30:

Apparently you don't need any drugs over there to mistakenly shoot and kill someone

TBH the only way I could see that happening is if someone gauched out on the trigger ................ otherwise sounds pretty safe to me. :D

TBH the only way I could see that happening is if someone gauched out on the trigger ................ otherwise sounds pretty safe to me. :D
You'd think so wouldn't you?

Unfortunately, as far as guns, the good ol' US of A, and anything that relates to what a normal person would expect or just common sense in general, seems to fly well and truly out the window.

Not surprised blacks are scared of the police over there. They shoot and kill you when they mean to and they shoot and kill you when they don't mean to. Pretty fooked either way!

I see they've just had yet another school shooting. I mean seriously, it's just bloody ridiculous.

Respectfully, of course. Not trying to offend any of our American friends. :america:

https://www.aftermath.com/content/accidental-shooting-deaths-statistics/

Last edited:
bad day to get a nic headache must cut back on the Astra Zeneca

but of course, the papers were there

"did you have the Astra jab"

"no, I fell over and broke my arm"

"hmmm patient breaks arm after covid jab"

Back
Top Bottom