Vape Superstore
What's new

A&E swamped by AZ vaccinated people with headaches fearing they've got blood clots

Premier Ecigs
So predictable. :rolleyes:

Saw the headline days ago listing potential symptoms - only one of which was headaches. First thing I said to wifey was "I bet tons of people who get a headache (most common and normal side effect from vaccination) start thinking they've got a blood clot now".

Lo and behold....

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/astrazeneca-accident-and-emergency-headaches-b1830013.html
Yep, I saw something yesterday - apparently quite a few were being sent to A&E by their GP too.

Can't really blame people for being worried.

Vape Green
Just keep the pubs open ... folk will soon stop worrying about headaches

Yep, I saw something yesterday - apparently quite a few were being sent to A&E by their GP too.

Can't really blame people for being worried.

Nope, I'll never blame anyone for being worried. I'm not quite as sympathetic with those who totally bypass every other avenue and head straight to A&E unnecessarily.

I also blame piss poor reporting which isn't crystal clear that a headache on its own after vaccination isn't worthy of a trip to A&E.

If I could see it coming so should the news outlets reporting the potential symptoms.

E-liquids.com
Nope, I'll never blame anyone for being worried. I'm not quite as sympathetic with those who totally bypass every other avenue and head straight to A&E unnecessarily.

I also blame piss poor reporting which isn't crystal clear that a headache on its own after vaccination isn't worthy of a trip to A&E.

If I could see it coming so should the news outlets reporting the potential symptoms.
People are stupid, they should never have been told the nuanced facts when they struggle with cooking instructions on oven chips.

AcmeFog
Smoore
Back
Top Bottom