What's new

2Fdeal are still open for online orders, fast UK express shipping

Doris_2Fdeal

Achiever
Hi Members of Planet of the vapes,

2Fdeal team is working as usual, we are still open for online orders.
New Arrivals are updated daily >>>
Fast UK express shipping >>>
Daily updated flash sales >>>
24 Hours Shipping Products >>> (Products from 24 hours shipping link are expected to leave our warehouse within 48 hours during this special period)

Customer service is available and responsive (within 24 hours during business days).
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]

Hope that you and your family are safe, stay strong and take care!

@Doris_2Fdeal . The exchange rate is putting people off buying from China at the moment. When i started vaping back in 2015 we got $1.50 for £1 now its closer to $1.10 per £1.
With a lot of UK vendors having 10% or more off coupons the UK price is now matching China prices. Shipping is really slow from China. I am still waiting for an order from your old employers Hotecig placed in January still not dispatched. Other orders have arrived but taking upto a month to arrive, UK vendors take upto 3 days to arrive so those 2 things ie faster postage and same price means people will buy from UK.
Hopefully the £ will recover to $1.30 plus in a few weeks and people will be back to save money.

Best Wishes to you Jieyan during these worrying times and stay healthy.

Matt

Hey Matt, nice to see you again here!
We appreciate your kind suggestion and information to us, we will try to see what else we can do to make us being more competitive.

I also hope that you and your family are safe, please stay strong, take care!

Back
Top Bottom