What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

250ml Shortfill from £9.99

Definitely recommend the blueberry doughnut this is now one of my favourite juices

I've had quite a bit of @The Brews Bros juice, of which I'm tooting on some Kratos at the minute which is lovely by the way. I've not been disappointed yet. I've got the Do-nut Blues but not tried yet and some Strawsome Shake which I absolutely love.... How exactly do these kits work ??

I've had quite a bit of @The Brews Bros juice, of which I'm tooting on some Kratos at the minute which is lovely by the way. I've not been disappointed yet. I've got the Do-nut Blues but not tried yet and some Strawsome Shake which I absolutely love.... How exactly do these kits work ??

Thanks pal!

They're pre-mixed for you. So all you need to do is add nicotine, shake, and steep for time stated on the label! It's as simple as that :)

Thanks pal!

They're pre-mixed for you. So all you need to do is add nicotine, shake, and steep for time stated on the label! It's as simple as that :)

Fantastic..... any particular flavours with a short steep time.... I'm an impatient fecker :18:

Definitely recommend the blueberry doughnut this is now one of my favourite juices

I've got a cold and I'm still able to enjoy this flavour. Can't wait for my nose to clear and my taste buds to start firing as normal.

Ratio is 70/30 mate! Think it's already been answered, but just confirming :D
Cheers mate.
I'm starting to go nic free.
I'm used to making my own juice, so I can base my top up of vg/pg on the 250ml bottle I receive being 70/30 before I add anything?
Sorry if it is all explained on the bottle when it arrives. :D

Fantastic..... any particular flavours with a short steep time.... I'm an impatient fecker :18:

Most fruits have 7 day steep (which means you can shake and vape if you like, a lot of people do - just tastes better after a week), i.e. Kratos, Walter Melone, Pina Koolada, Iced Tropicade, Fruit Chews, Iced Gush, Applack, Froopa, Melimade, Iced OJ - I think that's all of the 7 day steeps!

Back
Top Bottom