What's new

2 weeks and no more rules. get ready for a load of new variants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crustyfolker

Veteran
Boris has decided we can all go around contaminating one another. New variants will arise and no doubt the rest of the world will close it's borders to UK travel.
I think the way Boris is looking at it is.
"we we we now have overrrr 60% of the population vaccinated, errrr we have offered everyone both jabs. SSSSo with that in mind , hopefully only those who refuse the vaccine will die, and and those people only have themselves to blame.
Boris then returned to number 10 and started to record a 4 track punk c.d.

1. No Feelings (sex pistols)
2. So what (Anti nowhere league)
3. Kill the poor (Dead Kennedys)
4. I hate people (antiknowhere league)

Just because you Can go out anywhere doesn't mean you Have to but I'm sure plenty of dumb-asses will think it's all done and dusted now.
I for one will not be mingling with anyone else other than the 4 people I already do. (And work colleagues obviously)

Not sure about the "not having to wear face coverings " anymore. That's a tricky one. They are after all , for other people's benefit and don't protect the wearer so I'll have to think on that one.

I'll still be using sanitizer when out and cleaning thing's that come in the house.

Or
even worse
Like you :eeek:
Na! I'm a one off.
I don't mind if us cultured people south of the border take on some small characteristics of you hairy highlander folk, but transvestism is just a no no!
No real men wear skirts and strangle an octopus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom