What's new

150 thousand

It's was a great holiday at first after 41 years stress of hospital work which I'm now doing in my own time at home but 20 month is taking the piss now and sadly doesn't seem that it's going to end any time soon and all these anti vaxers are certainly not making it any easier.

It was always going to get to 150k and more to come. :( .

Rates in Doncaster are now the highest it`s ever been .

Makes me sad to think about it.....

I remember when they said 60k was an estimated number of deaths when it all started.

Regardless of peoples opinions on covid and vaccines I think nearly everyone now has lost a friend or family member to covid.

Very sad that it still seems to be taking more lives.

Mrs knome has taken to irrationally shouting at Novak Djokovic news items on the telly.
What should I do?
We don't even live in Australia... or Serbia... or have much interest in Tennis...

Mrs knome has taken to irrationally shouting at Novak Djokovic news items on the telly.
What should I do?
We don't even live in Australia... or Serbia... or have much interest in Tennis...

Think he's been renamed Novax.

What should I do?
My wife is exactly the same, but for some unknown reason she is also shouting “and Andy Murray retired “

Back
Top Bottom