What's new

150 thousand

aye, i think it is some form of functional insanity. some of these folk seem to be able to hold down a job and pay bills and stuff, but they are delusional and completely at odds with reality, rational thinking and simple common sense. i remember some were coming out with this crisis actor stuff even as far back as the 7/7 bombings. it is insane.

I think it’s an extreme form of denial: their brain’s are unable to process things that are a cause of existential terror. So all the illogical shite they spew is like a defence mechanism, it has the benefit of making them feel that they’re superior, in that they’re part of the few who can really see what’s going on :hmm:

every news source had this as their top story and its still all over google search.

now a report that it could be cross contamination in a lab https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...arks-false-fears-new-deltacron-covid-variant/

once again only time will tell.

that's just crazy the start of this virus some say come out of a lab in china now 2 years on its being tested in 1000s of labs in fact I think the next pandemic will start from a lab made by little Timmy in the fourth year in a test tube

I think it’s an extreme form of denial: their brain’s are unable to process things that are a cause of existential terror. So all the illogical shite they spew is like a defence mechanism, it has the benefit of making them feel that they’re superior, in that they’re part of the few who can really see what’s going on :hmm:

I'm for free speech, I do my own research and shit like that. I STILL cant decide whether to have the booster, it's driving me mad. Mainly because with the first two jabs my wife had them first (a cohort thing), so what choice did I have. But also because I've got those recent Delta T cells in my system, unless I'm a total mutant.

Military are in town tomorrow , I could go to Tesco, do my shopping (mainly ale),
scooter.gif
down the escalator and get boosted
unsure.gif

I'm for free speech, I do my own research and shit like that. I STILL cant decide whether to have the booster, it's driving me mad. Mainly because with the first two jabs my wife had them first (a cohort thing), so what choice did I have. But also because I've got those recent Delta T cells in my system, unless I'm a total mutant.

Military are in town tomorrow , I could go to Tesco, do my shopping (mainly ale), View attachment 263496 down the escalator and get boosted View attachment 263495

keep in mind there was research not long ago that found 1 in 4 people who get covid don’t develop any immunity.

Which, away from covid shit, is about 90% of all people. An unconscious life, being lived, that's the insanity I'm referring to.

there is also a flip side to this which I have come across the long covid one

"can you bring my shopping up the steps to the door please as I have had long covid and have not got the strength and get out of breath so easily these days"

I look at the 8 crates about 100 kilos or 7 trips then I look up the steps like the passage up to mount doom in lord of the rings and watch her run up the steps 2 at a time like a gazelle ..basterds

keep in mind there was research not long ago that found 1 in 4 people who get covid don’t develop any immunity.
Almost right, one in five i think, but i get your point, i was quite unwell, so I would expect some sort of protection has taken root.

I dont fancy the concrete constipation and then shitting blood, that I got from the first two jabs tbh. Same thing happened with delta, perverted how Delta mirrored a lot of the jab side effects.

Almost right, one in five i think, but i get your point, i was quite unwell, so I would expect some sort of protection has taken root.

I dont fancy the concrete constipation and then shitting blood, that I got from the first two jabs tbh. Same thing happened with delta, perverted how Delta mirrored a lot of the jab side effects.

aye, i found it here. it says people who had more symptoms more likely to have antibodies.

https://covid.joinzoe.com/post/covid-infection-antibodies-protection

I've never heard of those side effects before. Are you on meds as a lot of them can cause that especially codein and morphine and I'm on both.
You could well have some protection now but maybe not for any other strain or variant that comes next.

I've never heard of those side effects before. Are you on meds as a lot of them can cause that especially codein and morphine and I'm on both.
You could well have some protection now but maybe not for any other strain or variant that comes next.

Nope, 14 x 5mg of diazepam, every 8 weeks, but I dont use them all up, in that time, I generally dont get on with pharma stuff, which is why i refuse pain relief and self medicate.

I can also throw in ocular migraines and deafness, for jab side effects - I yellow carded the deafness. Also had a big increase in ocular migraines when I had delta, in fact my vision became quite fucked, I couldn't read a paperback/ book for a month. My vision has since recovered quite well and the ocular migraines have somewhat diminished.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, you poor sod. Sorry to hear that fella. My next question was going to be did you yellow card each symptom.
Luckily I only had a soar arm for a day each time. And I'm meant to be having a fourth jab in the next couple of weeks even though it only lasts three weeks active then my infusion drug washes it out of my system so I will still be a prisoner in lockdown. I wish you well mate.

Back
Top Bottom