What's new

150 thousand

you would think all these accounts of folk getting caught up in this stupid shite, then regretting it when they are in hospital dying of covid, about to leave their children parentless, would be enough to make any normal person shut the fuck up about it. do whatever you want but fuck off with trying to influence other people to follow your stupidity.

you would think all these accounts of folk getting caught up in this stupid shite, then regretting it when they are in hospital dying of covid, about to leave their children parentless, would be enough to make any normal person shut the fuck up about it. do whatever you want but fuck off with trying to influence other people to follow your stupidity.

bless you, zou. I was going to do a rambling post but the above is correct :)

Not sure who's had covid in this thread, esp. the older variants like Delta etc, but obviously I have. I think without the vaccines, I might be dead, it was bad enough - with the vaccines.

Only issue I have with the booster is do i need it, as I have those T cells, from a recent covid infection, in November.

Have you not seen the stories about some of these unvaccinated folk who end up in hospital being abused online for being "crisis actors" working for the government, or the secret state or the lizard people or whatever. Apparently "crisis actors" became a thing in the conspiracy community in the US to claim that mass school shootings were a plot to ban guns and to claim parents of dead children were "crisis actors" and not berieved parents. It is also being used to claim it was not Trumps supporters that invaded the capitol.

Conspiracy nuts are not normal people, they are immune to logic or facts. They believe they are the tiny minority that know the real truth. They want to enlighten us to the truth.

Have you not seen the stories about some of these unvaccinated folk who end up in hospital being abused online for being "crisis actors" working for the government, or the secret state or the lizard people or whatever. Apparently "crisis actors" became a thing in the conspiracy community in the US to claim that mass school shootings were a plot to ban guns and to claim parents of dead children were "crisis actors" and not berieved parents. It is also being used to claim it was not Trumps supporters that invaded the capitol.

Conspiracy nuts are not normal people, they are immune to logic or facts. They believe they are the tiny minority that know the real truth. They want to enlighten us to the truth.

aye, i think it is some form of functional insanity. some of these folk seem to be able to hold down a job and pay bills and stuff, but they are delusional and completely at odds with reality, rational thinking and simple common sense. i remember some were coming out with this crisis actor stuff even as far back as the 7/7 bombings. it is insane.

Back
Top Bottom