What's new

100ml 0mg Shortfills for £10

Haha, yes it certainly is a guzzler which is great for us :D
Enjoying the Banana Shake :dancing:

Also jamming the Jam down in the Titan!!!! - I see your cunning ploy selling the Titan now, whoosh through the juice faster and reorder sooner lol.

Suits me at the moment with over 4,000ml of juice to get through!
:fishbowl:

£10 for 100ml.

Do you sell pies? Apple & Caramel Pie
&
Pancakes with Strawberry Jam & Cream

Both will be available on the website very soon

Been vaping the stewed apple and caramel pie flavour today..
It’s a very nice and creamy vape it has an excellent stewed apple flavour that matches my apple crumble and custard I had with my lunch..The apple was the exact same taste as my baked crumble and that’s quite amazing..
I do not as yet get any caramel as a stand-alone flavour but it’s there mixed in with the creamy and sweetness flavour..I definitely get a nice background pastry flavour as well and all together it really is what it states it is a lovely stewed apple&caramel pie the flavour is there and spot on..

I would love drip drop to make a apple strudel if there was a bit of spice & cinnamon and sultanas added to this apple it would be bloody lovely..

For me not being a vape liquid connoisseur but knowing what I like and I love my apple desserts this is a spot on vape excellent flavour and excellent price..nice one @DripDrop Vapour Samantha

Thank you @AJT for your thoughts.
Next year we are planning on releasing plenty of new ones so will have a play with a recipe for a strudel.
The new bottle machine was meant to be here by now but it's delayed meaning we had to put all new flavours on hold for now.
But as soon as it arrives it's all systems go

We had closed for the holiday's but seeing as we have been so busy, we are in work & processing orders until 10.30am so all orders received over the weekend are being posted out today.

We hope you all have a fantastic Christmas

Our 2 day break is over
Orders will be collected by Royal Mail today at 4.15pm.
If you have placed an order over the festive period, please allow a little extra time for deliveries to be made
1f642.png

We are tired but we had the best 2 days off. Now we are looking forward to what will be a HUGE year for us in 2019

1546027781142-1538341430.jpg
Hi @DripDrop Vapour Samantha my 3 juices arrived today thank you.
The Narwhal I have had before and I can see it can be a love it or hate it juice, for me I love it.
The Red is very much like Cherry tunes very refreshing with just the right amount of cherry.
The Black is another refreshing vape with the right amount of blackcurrant not too sweet and nicely balanced with the eucalyptus, menthol and anise.
All in all I will be coming back for all three of these juices thank you

Thank you and we are very happy you like them.
More to come in 2019 :)
View attachment 181539 Hi @DripDrop Vapour Samantha my 3 juices arrived today thank you.
The Narwhal I have had before and I can see it can be a love it or hate it juice, for me I love it.
The Red is very much like Cherry tunes very refreshing with just the right amount of cherry.
The Black is another refreshing vape with the right amount of blackcurrant not too sweet and nicely balanced with the eucalyptus, menthol and anise.
All in all I will be coming back for all three of these juices thank you

Back
Top Bottom