What's new

10 Face masks £1.97 Delivered

Do you guys wear them often? I know on buses you have too, so I don't go on buses atm.
I don't use them in shops either but when the pubs open again is different matter!
1o.jpg

IMHO, if you're going to wear a mask then wear one to help stop you catching it as well as stop you spreading it. For well under a tenner you can get a washable, reusable mask with replaceable carbon filters that are equal to an N95 respirator mask for filtration.

Face shields are very useful as well, but combined with prescription glasses and a face mask the heat and misting up of the shield and glasses makes things really difficult. Even worse for deaf people, because they (obviously) cant lip read face masked people.

Face shields are very useful as well, but combined with prescription glasses and a face mask the heat and misting up of the shield and glasses makes things really difficult. Even worse for deaf people, because they (obviously) cant lip read face masked people.
Your last point hadn't actually occurred, to me. Thats a major problem, I would suggest.

Vape Inc do a box of 50 for £16 delivered, I'm happy with them, they have the strip for the nose as well.

https://www.vapeinc.com/collections/new-in/products/face-mask?variant=31384938741894

Now £11 for 50 inc. p&p, if there's a big spike they will go quick and if we have to wear them in shops as well (as proposed for Scotland), these things will be become golddust again.

Edit: these are the same masks that Asda charge 3.50 for 4 and Poundstretcher a quid each.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom