POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

What Are You Playing During Lockdown

Discussion in 'Vaping Gamers' started by LordOdin, Apr 1, 2020.

1. JohnNada

JohnNada Postman

Wreckfest looks decent, I might have to pick that up. Used to love Destruction Derby on the original Playstation.

I'm still playing The Division 2... I should really move on and start/finish some of the other games in my backlog but as soon as I turn on the Xbox I default to that. It just plays so well, nothing else scratches the itch :D

• Like Like x 2
  2. Pure Eliquids
  3. JohnnyAce

JohnnyAce Achiever

I've had Wreckfest (being of fan of Destruction Derby) in my Steam Library for years now, I've never played it :18:

• Like Like x 2
  4. LordOdin

LordOdin Achiever

You want to try it mate, i was going to buy it because i too am a big fan of Destruction Derby and really enjoy that type of Car game, i found wreckfest funny because you start off on a rideable Lawnmower and you have to survive out of the 20 or so others, in multiplayer it would be other players but Career Mode is a lot of fun, on Playstation Now i also got an old game called Carmageddon which was one of my all time top games, i bought it on Steam but couldn't get it to run properly.

5. Eternal Vape
  6. Mawsley

Mawsley Putting the soup into super hero

Loved Wreckfest, just been too swamped with Valhalla and levelling in D2 to play it lately

• Like Like x 1
  7. LordOdin

LordOdin Achiever

Love Valhalla and completed it twice, Playing Bloodborne a bit earlier, my son says i should play Dark Souls so might give that a go later in the week, i have about 5 games on the go atm including Pinball FX 3, always been partial to Pinball. Gonna see what's on Netflix and have a nice relaxing evening.

• Like Like x 2
  8. MetalVape90

MetalVape90 Achiever

World of Tanks on the PS4 playing around with some new tier 10s I’ve unlocked. Recently unlocked the Grille 15 Tank Destroyer and Obj.277 which is another variation of the IS-7. Also managed to win a tier 8 premium British heavy tank called the Paladin which is just another version of the Conqueror with a quick firing 20 pounder.

• Like Like x 3
  9. LordOdin

LordOdin Achiever

Found an old addiction and completely hooked, playing Carmageddon on the PS Pro and it's amazing, everything seems the same gamewise but graphics and the way it runs so smooth is great.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sam Andrews

Sam Andrews Postman

Reading through this thread has made me realise I need to broaden my games I play fifa and call of duty ha! Some fun sounding games out there

• Like Like x 2
  11. LordOdin

LordOdin Achiever

@Sam Andrews I am not a fan of the games you mention, probably due to the reason i am not that clever at playing them. Love Car games but as they progress they are becoming harder to play, having to sort out all the settings to get the drive that suits you. I like to jump in a car and put my foot down and race hence me playing Carmageddon and Wreckfest.

12. Sam Andrews

Sam Andrews Postman

@LordOdin yeah I play them mostly has my pals are all on them. Yeah I might have a look into an different variety of games. I saw a video of someone playing the new F1 game and it's so.in depth now not sure I could deal with it haha

• Like Like x 1