POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Total War Saga....Troy

Discussion in 'Vaping Gamers' started by LordOdin, Aug 11, 2020.

1. LordOdin

LordOdin Achiever

Been a fan of the Total War games since they began and for anyone else interested the latest installment of Total War is FREE if you own the Epic Games Launcher, just google Epic Games and it's not a big download. The offer is on the 13th and is 24 hours only. If you want a good game for free you won't get a much better one than this.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Premier Ecigs
  3. Toastie

Toastie Achiever

One of the things I really miss about having a gaming pc. Started with Rome Total War, got into it through a TV series that used to feature it, can't remember the name.

The newer Shogun was probably the last one I touched.

• Like Like x 1
  4. LordOdin

LordOdin Achiever

@Toastie I think you mean Time Commander on the BBC, that's where i first heard of it. Played quite a bit online multi-player and was in a clan called Sith after the Star Wars race or people.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Vape Green
  6. LordOdin

LordOdin Achiever

Just Downloaded it and it looks epic, had my first Total War battle in ages and still have the touch, got an Heroic Win, Really is worth getting, my favourite game so far in 2020

• Like Like x 1
  7. Toastie

Toastie Achiever

I would take a look at videos, but it'd only make me want to play it, which I can't.

Hopefully it isn't a buggy mess on release like Rome 2 was.

8. LordOdin

LordOdin Achiever

@Toastie I have only had chance to play about 45 minutes but it seems as smooth as Silk, I remember the Problems with Rome 2 and it was annoying, even Warhammer 2 was a bit buggy for me but they sorted it out pretty quick. I am a massive fan of Empire TW but most people i know who played it hated it. It is better with Darthmod tbh.

9. Toastie

Toastie Achiever

I avoided Rome 2 because of it and then I got rid of my gaming pc. Glad they've learned their lesson.

I preferred Napoleon to Empire, felt more polished, but I played Napoleon before Empire, probably had something to do with it. Never tried Darthmod but definitely heard about it.

Really wish I had played Medieval II.

• Like Like x 1
  10. LordOdin

LordOdin Achiever

Napoleon is a good game but for me Empire tops it, i think i like Empire more because it has 3 theatres with India and America, plus it has the Warpath dlc which i really like, Just been given early access to Total War Elysium which i am not very keen on, it's a card type game instead of the original format. The only one i haven't got is 3 Kingdoms as i don't fancy it for some reason though in the end i will probably buy it just to have them all.

• Like Like x 1