POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Ps5

Discussion in 'Vaping Gamers' started by scumbag, Nov 26, 2020.

1. ADDicT

ADDicT Achiever

This is why I have internet friends that are young lol, always helps to have a carry :18:

• LOL LOL x 2
  2. Vape Club
  3. burnt fingers

burnt fingers Achiever

I will get one when a game comes along I need it for . Currently grinding the diamond camos on Cold War ..no PS5 required for that haha

4. Stramasher

Stramasher Postman

I'll get a PS5 when all the nonsense pipes down a bit. I had planned to pick one up at launch (lol!) for Cyberpunk2077 but I can see me just playing that on PS4 base (aye lolz from youse, a frame-rate induced fit on the floor from me.) I even looked what I could pick up a Pro for.... yeah, nah.

A real Gran Turismo game in GT7 is the only actual PS5 game that I have any real interest in at the moment. Spring? They have never released anywhere near on time though. I'm hoping stocks have stabilised by then as the launches of these consoles seems to have been a bit of a horror show.

Not seen any figures of units sold from Sony/MS.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Eliquidbase
  6. Stramasher

Stramasher Postman

Oh and has the PS5 breathed in life back into your PS4 games?
    The upgrades look terrific in some cases.

• Like Like x 1
  7. scumbag

scumbag Postman

Had mine a few days now, its really impressed. Huge but looks like an actual prototype made it to production, im a fan of the styling.

Controller too is unreal, has to be one of the best ever. I reserved that spot for the gamecube or 360 controller too.

Then there's the ps plus collection, loads of free ps4 games that are upgraded to get through.

#25 scumbag, Dec 2, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  8. BigBadBubbage

BigBadBubbage Postman

I saw an article earlier about a scalper group having their orders cancelled, lost around 1000 ps5's, poor bastards hahaha. I'm going to get one, but next year when I can afford it and there's actually some for sale. I only switched to PlayStation this year as have always been an xbox gamer. Wish I'd made the switch sooner, ps4 pisses all over the xbox in my opinion

9. Mawsley

Mawsley Putting the soup into super hero

• LOL LOL x 1