POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Ps5

Discussion in 'Vaping Gamers' started by scumbag, Nov 26, 2020.

1. scumbag

scumbag Postman

Those fucking scalpers!..they wouldn't exist without ebay who are also to blame for being greedy gits.

I tried to pre order one but couldn't, my fault for waiting too long and then launch day I was glued to my phone for stock. Managed to grab the disc version from Very but ships mid December :(

Have a pretty good pc I play mostly so it will be hard going back to 60hz with the ps5 but have a copy of Demons Souls waiting and a new 4k monitor for it. Anyone got one or interested in the console?

#1 scumbag, Nov 26, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
  2. The Electronic Cigarette Company
  3. vdub85

vdub85 Postman

I was the same trying to get the new Xbox gave up in the end, it’s the same every time though they should limit the sales on release dates

• Like Like x 1
  4. ForestMagpie

ForestMagpie Veteran

I'll grab a PS5 next year when there's stock and the games library has built up a bit. The scalping is absolutely horrendous but will anyone do anything to stop it? I doubt it, the retailers make money out of it, eBay make money out of it so why would they prevent it?

• Like Like x 3
  5. Eliquidbase
  6. Mawsley

Mawsley Putting the soup into super hero

I’ve got one - but I’m half tempted to lob it on eBay.

I don’t blame anyone other than the pricks who are prepared to pay 2x the RRP of a machine. Without them there’s no cunts scalping.

I want a headset, but they are auctioning for a 100% mark-up. Fuck that.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. nwhornet

nwhornet Legend

Won't the Golds work with it?

8. Mawsley

I’ll get the PS 3D job I’ve at some point.

Was going to test out my old headset tonight but the controller was flat so I had to raid on the PS4.

9. nwhornet

nwhornet Legend

Apparently they do but the headphone companion app isn't compatible with the PS5.
    Was enjoying BL but trying to grind for Aspects/fragments solo is a f........... chore. Not over impressed with Salvations Grip either. Have you got the rl on steroids yet, makes Ghally look like a peashooter :D

10. Mawsley

The raid one? Nope. And highly unlikely to. The one you get on the ranking up thing is probably dropping this week if I can be arsed to grind. But tonight was a real shag and I didn’t enjoy it at all. I might stick with my Marvel film marathon for a bit.

11. Chris K

Chris K Achiever

Luckily managed to grab one from Amazon with the 3D Pulse headset.

It's good, I'm not blown away yet but only really been playing PS4 games and the Astro Playroom. Valhalla coming soon though so hopefully can show off what it can do alittle more. The controller is superb, feedback through L2 and R2 is amazing, looking forward to that becoming more widely used in the games.

Pulse headset is brilliant, again not really used all the features as no proper PS5 game yet but sound quality is excellent so far.

Its massive and weighs a far bit too!
    IMG_20201127_082645.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  12. tincool

tincool Postman

Gonna plum for an Xbox as that's what the kids mostly play and have game pass etc. Knowing me though I'll eventually upgrade the PS4 at some point if GTA VI ever gets released.