POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

PS5 live event

Discussion in 'Vaping Gamers' started by Fogster, Jun 11, 2020.

1. burnt fingers

burnt fingers Achiever

I won't be upgrading the PS4 until one of two things happen . A Call of Duty game worth buying or the PS4 I have becomes a brick . So probably be a while after it's launch before I shell out .

2. We Vape
  3. Chris K

Chris K Achiever

I've cracked and piled on the hype train...

My plan was to hold off until PS5 had a few more games I'm interested in, then I saw the Gran Turismo 7 video, that sold it there and then.

Lizzie is convinced so now all I need to do is wait for the preorder list.

• Like Like x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. RAPTOREX

RAPTOREX Achiever

If I pull the trigger, on one. It'll be in the new year. That's what I did with the PS4. And with the exception of changing a laser, it performed faultlessly from purchase till now. Mind you I have had to buy 3 new controllers, in that time.

5. Vape Green
  6. Fogster

Fogster Postman

I waited until the july after initial launch to buy mine and it's been great to date, still using the OG controllers albeit with new thumb pads every 4-6months.

7. Fogster

Fogster Postman

I realise now that i have said this it will break in about a week.

• LOL LOL x 2
  8. RAPTOREX

RAPTOREX Achiever

My first controller, went back to Sony, with dodgy rubberising on the joysticks. In the end I replaced R2 twice, before I replaced the pad. The second one is fine. Well fine if you consider the lack of resistance on the joystick all old Sony controllers suffer, and was replaced with version 2 to allow direct USB connection. To reduce controller lag for online FPS. The version 2 is a quantum step up, from the original. Pop one open and you'll see what I mean.

9. burnt fingers

burnt fingers Achiever

15923375466893738241708398494145.jpg I spent out on a fully loaded EvilMods controller . The ability to infinitely adjust the fire rate of a weapon and make semi autos fully auto , plus the advantages of auto breath hold and the extra paddles for jumping and sliding make it a no brainer for FPS like Call Of Duty .

• Like Like x 1
  10. RAPTOREX

RAPTOREX Achiever

I looked, but couldn't justify the cost. I'm an old duffer and my reactions are on the wain, you understand. Lol. doesn't stop me lusting after one, though.

11. burnt fingers

burnt fingers Achiever

Your reason for not buying one is exactly the reason I did buy one , you don't have to be as nimble of finger as you can give them all only one job to do , it removes the need for quick hops or combinations of buttons to get things done ;)

• Thank Thank x 1
  12. RAPTOREX

RAPTOREX Achiever

Humm, I'd not thought of it like that, cheers. @burnt fingers

• Like Like x 1