POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

PS5 live event

Discussion in 'Vaping Gamers' started by Fogster, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Fogster

Fogster Postman

Yeah I will wait for the.price to come down before getting one as can't really justify spending that kind of money on myself with a 2 year old lol

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. TMBNotes
  3. ForestMagpie

ForestMagpie Veteran

To do it justice I'll need a new TV as mine is about 8 years old so I'd have to justify all that to the wife! "But I want it" is not an adult response apparently.

• LOL LOL x 2
  4. Fogster

Fogster Postman

My old t.v. was about the same age and the picture started to get a weird green hue to it, wife took pity on me and bought a new one, was a nice wee surprise to come home to after work.

She even went to the hassle of checking it for lag input for gaming cause she had heard me mention it about a year prior as the old t.v. was shocking.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Eternal Vape
  6. ForestMagpie

ForestMagpie Veteran

I really need to get round to getting a new one but I like to go in to a shop and see what it looks like and the build quality before I buy one.
    Oh yeah input lag is really important so for her to take note is great, she sounds like a keeper!

• Like Like x 1
  7. nwhornet

nwhornet Legend

Doubt there will be a slim version given they're releasing a digital only version alongside the Disc version. If you still have PS4 games on disc you wont want the digital version unless they do a digital upgrade if you own the disc (which I doubt as nothing to stop anybody borrowing a game & claiming the upgrade).
    Hopefully there's a black version as the white looks like a cross between an old router & an airfreshener :hmm:

• Like Like x 2
  8. ForestMagpie

ForestMagpie Veteran

They will find a way to make another version, a pro or something with slightly increased specs I'm sure.
    Yeah I'm not quite sure how that will all work with regards to already owning games, will have to see what they come up with.
    I'm hoping for more of a range of colours, I'm bored of everything being just black or white.
    Can't believe they are still flogging GTAV, it's a PS3 game!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mawsley

Mawsley Putting the soup into super hero

It’s going to cost seven kidneys, three hearts and two sets of lungs - that is a hill I’ll die on.

And I’m at a loss to see exactly what the visual difference is between this and cut scenes from the Pro because the gameplay was pretty absent and identical.

I’m far from won over by this.

• Like Like x 2
  10. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

The only thing that peaked my very far behind interest here was a new oddworld game.

• Like Like x 1
  11. RAPTOREX

RAPTOREX Achiever

GTAV is a beautiful vision on the PS4. Though the gameplay is the same.
    Though I personally fail to understand why. GTAV Is phenomenally popular, that's why it's still available. Supply and demand, you might say.

I'm guessing the Pro will offer 8K, or a cutdown version, of said, as with the PS4 Pro and it's pretend 4K.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Stramasher

Stramasher Postman

if GT7 is available on release i'm in.

Doing up 2nd hand shitboxes is what I miss badly about GT Sport.

My problem is what to do about Cyberpunk. PC cannot handle it and the bog standard PS4 version will be the worst performing.

• Like Like x 2