POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Ps4 gamers

Discussion in 'Vaping Gamers' started by Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews, Jun 2, 2018.

1. burnt fingers

burnt fingers Achiever

I am done, story mode over, freeroam in effect :D

2. Purplefowler

Purplefowler Administrator
    Staff Member

Yep me too. Man those end credits were long but nice to tie up the two red dead’s and see what happened to the survivors. Very satisfying end. I will say when anyone gets to the end, take some time to listen (hope that helps in a no spoiler way, just trying to stop someone else from getting killed repeatedly like I did!). I’m actually looking forward to completing my challenges and filling up my hunting and fishing list. It’s so nice when a hike doesn’t just live up to the hype but absolutely smashed them. We will have to get a Potv posse together when online comes our way

• Like Like x 1
  3. burnt fingers

burnt fingers Achiever

Get to explore the entire map now too... I do know there is a load of angry Mexicans down south and some nice horses hanging around the deserty bits.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chris K

Chris K Achiever

Well just finished the epilogue... Have a feeling of both satisfaction and alittle dissatisfaction with the end... Can't say without spoilers but my bloodlust was only partly resolved. Suppose sign of an epic story though when can feel invested in a game like this!

Absolutely loved the story, easily one of the best storylines I've ever played. Time to go off exploring now and doing all the bits I missed.

POTV Posse sounds damn good to me!

• Like Like x 2
  5. burnt fingers

burnt fingers Achiever

That guy looking for Gavin made the mistake of looking for gavin alone in the woods. Anyways he had a letter in his pocket turns out he is a local from up the road Maidenhead ,right here in Berkshire hahaha

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. Vapaneezer Scrooge

Spyro Trilogy Reignited is out tomorrow, hoping to nab myself a copy as it's one of my favourite all time game trilogies and the graphics look superb remastered.

should keep me going until I get Assassins Creed Odyssey for crimbo :)