POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

PS Now £3 a month (12 months) via CD Keys

Discussion in 'Vaping Gamers' started by Vapaneezer Scrooge, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Vapaneezer Scrooge

Vapaneezer Scrooge Vendor

I've held off subscribing to PS Now but my mum insisted I was missing out (she's a 74yo gamer) so she asked if I wanted it as a Christmas present, £49.99 for a year which is pretty good considering all the games on there but I didn't want her to spend that much.

After a bit of hunting I found it for £36.99 via CD Keys, I thought I would check out if it was legit, it didn't take me long to convince me to take a punt and I can confirm it works a charm and is legit.

Here's the link, I'm not affiliated as you can see from the plain link.
    https://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/playstation-now-12-month-subscription-uk
    (You can also get discounted PSN Wallet codes).
    **Make sure it is for your country, the link is for the UK but there's EU and US options

Works out at just over £3 a month

I paid by PayPal just in case, they email you the PSN store code link, pop it in on your Playstation and that's it.

I've downloaded a few games already so I don't have to wait to download on the Xmas day rush, Days Gone which I had wanted for ages and a few others but I'm spoilt for choice.

Well chuffed and I can see 'now' why my mum rated it it, great Christmas present

If you don't know what the hell PS Now is then do a search on it, worth spending some time, here's the headline on a bing search:

"PlayStation Now is a cloud gaming subscription service developed by Sony Interactive Entertainment. The service allows members to stream PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 games on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and PC. PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 4 games can be downloaded to play locally on"

Damn, I sound like an advert! But I always like passing on a bargain. :bliss:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Pure Eliquids
  3. Banjostring

Banjostring Achiever

+1 for Cdkeys. I've been using them for a few years now. Saved quite a bit on games and ultimate pass thingies for my sons xbox. Delivery is instant and have never had a problem with them.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SirLugg

SirLugg Legend

Also another vote for CD keys. I’ve used them for a while for XB1 games and they always come through.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Eliquidbase
  6. archiecat

archiecat Initiate

+ another for Cdkeys, bought loads of PC games from them, once had a problem with an activation code but it was resolved very very quickly and in a pleasant way.