POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Gaming keyboards.

Discussion in 'Vaping Gamers' started by 3dj, Dec 16, 2018.

1. jdarius

jdarius Postman

I have a Rantopad mxx Chroma. It is a solid keyboard and not pricey.

2. Premier Ecigs
  3. WASD in Blue

WASD in Blue Achiever

4. Skillet

Skillet Initiate

HyperX Allow FPS Pro. I've been using this keyboard for six months. I won it at DrakeMall https://drakemall.com/. I just decided to buy one lootbox and was pleasantly surprised.. I'm very angry when I get killed in CS GO, but the keyboard still works.

#23 Skillet, Oct 16, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Eliquidbase
  6. tootingyoda

tootingyoda Veteran

Thread revival alert!

I'm looking for a reasonably priced but reliable gaming tkl (no number pad keys) keyboard. I think a 60% will be too small and limited for my mitts, and the Alienware one I have is just to big for my desktop. Not too fussed about it being wireless.

Does anyone have any experience with the Redragon range? Some of the newer ones seem promising.

7. 3dj

3dj Legend

I have a red dragon. one of these, with the right hand side number pad missing. Good small size with standard keys.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. tootingyoda

tootingyoda Veteran

That was one of those I was looking at, 552 or somat. I think I'd prefer multi coloured leds rather than just red though. How's it holding up to your abuse mate?

9. 3dj

3dj Legend

I hammer it, it's taking the abuse. Good keyboard. I got a red one cos my gaming pc lights up red. Colour coordination and stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  10. tootingyoda

tootingyoda Veteran

Possible change of plans, I'm now looking at the small single handed keyboards that have about 37 keys. Anyone have experience with these? I notice Redragon also do these. Seeing as my current keyboard is more than adequate for typing, I don't really want to have two keyboards knocking about.

Like most hobbies, some of the prices are fekin ludicrous, and I ain't ever going to be good enough to make money from gaming, but I want something that'll last a while.

11. ADDicT

ADDicT Achiever

Not helpful to you, but I really like my logitech keyboard, it's got the roamer switches on it and is nice to play and type on. Full size though. Never had one of those mini ones as I don't have the extra space for it.

12. Dezy

Dezy Postman

Yeah the red dragon partial keyboards are cracking, I use the one with the extra macro keys. just as good as the named stuff at 6x the price.

• Like Like x 1