POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

AC Valhalla

Discussion in 'Vaping Gamers' started by LordOdin, May 1, 2020.

1. LordOdin

LordOdin Achiever

Great News If Your An Assassin's Creed Fan, Valhalla is available for pre-order. I watched a preview video of it last night and i have to say it looks brilliant. From what i saw this could be the best AC game ever released, especially with it being Vikings. I do love me some Vikings. Can't wait :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Smoorecig
  3. LordOdin

LordOdin Achiever

4. ForestMagpie

ForestMagpie Veteran

Love me some AC! I watched the trailer last night and was pretty decent! Does it mean a lot of it will be set in England? That's the impression I got, probably the UK and Scandi countries I would imagine. I think pre-order is a bit premature though! My only worry is that they stray too far from Assassin's and go full on RPG, I'm not a massive fan of RPGs and Odyssey was probably as far as I want to go with all the armour/skills/weapons tinkering.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Vape Green
  6. LordOdin

LordOdin Achiever

@ForestMagpie It will be set in England, you start off building strongholds and settling down in England, looked to have a hint of multi-player to me but might be wrong, i normally am lol.

7. ForestMagpie

ForestMagpie Veteran

Isn't just setting it in England kind of a small map though? I don't mind as long as they populate it well but seems a step down from Origins and Odyssey as they were huge maps. Multiplayer can fuck off, I don't play AC for multiplayer, I like it as stand alone game i can sit and play for hours, so if they sacrifice single player stuff for multiplayer I won't be fucking happy.
    I'm gonna watch the vid again ha ha

• Like Like x 1
  8. LordOdin

LordOdin Achiever

They might do what they did with Unity where you can have a friend help you, i agree it should be single player and most probably will be. I hope i haven't given it the kiss of death by saying that.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ForestMagpie

ForestMagpie Veteran

Ha ha if there is loads of multiplayer I am blaming you ha ha.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jaffacakes

Jaffacakes Postman

I am currently working my way through Odyssey (yes late to the party). Love AC and my GF loves Vikings so may have more of a chance of playing it without getting moaned at :18::18::18:

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  11. Nucleus

Nucleus Postman

Trailer looked good. I hope they port it to the switch soon as :18:

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  12. LordOdin

LordOdin Achiever

My son just bought a Switch after me telling him to get PS4, there is not enough variety on the Switch, i see it as a beefed up gameboy, saying that i loved my Gameboy Advance, Best machine Nintendo released was the SNES, everything since that has been mediocre

• Like Like x 1