POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

NHS rant.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 3dj, Sep 29, 2016.

1. 3dj

3dj Veteran

Hospitals and the NHS. What the fuck is going on. Today I took the wife to Stepping Hill hospital In Stockport. She fell over at weekend and broke two vertebrae's in her spine.
    Pics to prove. Photo0002.jpg
    Photo0001.jpg
    Arrived at the hospital at 9.00am for her appointment to see the doc. 2 fucking hours sat in a waiting room (well past her appointment time) to see a fucking doctor for 5 mins.
    Then they send her for another X ray. Another 2 fucking hours sat in a waiting room stinking of piss for a 2 minute X ray.
    When she finally had her X ray done, they sent her to have her body brace fitted. We got to the place where she had to have her body brace fitted and this stroppy fucking nurse said. "your appointment to have your brace fitted was at 12, so you have missed it. At this point, the wife started crying, and I lost it. "we have been waiting for the X ray for ages and it is not our fault, sort your useless system out" The idiot nurse then sees sense and said "ok, the guy that fits the braces has gone for his lunch and wont be back for an hour, come back in an hour" I was having a fucking mental breakdown at this point, and I was trying to stop the wife from crying. She had not had any pain killers for hours, due to her leaving them at home thinking we wouldn't be ages at the hospital.
    Anyway. My rant is. It must have taken all of 30 mins sorting her out with stuff, but it took six fucking hours.
    And when it was finally all over we walked back to the car to find some cunt trying to slap a ticket on the car cos the parking ticket had ran out. I said to him (I was fuckin ripping at this point) "give us a break mate, we have been stuck in the hospital, hence the ticket running out" He said "I'm only doing my job mate" I said "either rip up the ticket, or spend the night in A&E" he saw sense and declined.
    All in all, a mad day.
    NHS rant over for now.

2. SirLugg

SirLugg Legend

That's shit Dunc.
    Hugs bud

• Like Like x 1
  3. tony68

tony68 Achiever

Its people like you who says things like that deserve a fucking medal. Well done and hope the wifey gets better soon.

• Like Like x 1
  4. WaitFor1t88

WaitFor1t88 Veteran

yeah, not the quickest, my mum spent 6 hours "waiting for her appointment" on Tuesday, for all of about 10mins with a Dr, thankfully wasn't as serious as first thought

Hope the Mrs gets on the mend quickly.

I don't do well either with the waiting and excuses, especially when you have an appointment, the temper has a tendency to fray

5. 3dj

3dj Veteran

I don't need a hug. I need Jack Daniels. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. SirLugg

SirLugg Legend

Well you can sip on it with your head between my tits then!

You look after that Mrs of yours. And yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 3dj

3dj Veteran

It's fucking rubbish mate. I do appreciate what nurses and doctors have to put up with, and the hours they have to work. But I pay my taxes for a better service, and it is not the doctors and nurses fault. It is the fucking idiots that run this so called country that I blame. Ok. I had a rant. And I think I was Justified in said rant.
    Ironically. My wife works for a company that supplies computer software to hospitals to improve their systems. I think see fuck up somewhere. :D

• Like Like x 2
  8. 3dj

3dj Veteran

I see you noticed the tits sticking out then. :D
    I did say to her when we got home "I suppose a shag's out of the question then" :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. WaitFor1t88

WaitFor1t88 Veteran

I'm with you there, I appreciate the work they do, but fuck me its slow

Not too much JD though, you need to look after the wife;)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. butlerd

butlerd Achiever

Good vibes going out to your Mrs and you Dunc.

• Like Like x 1