POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Moving Abroad.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MetalVape90, Mar 16, 2019.

1. MetalVape90

MetalVape90 Postman

Well this is a pain... I’m supposed to be immigrating to Japan this year but there’s just so much paperwork. I’ve been applying for jobs, filling out medical insurances, accommodations, transportation, work visa application, banking, language teachering, flights from London Heathrow to Tokyo Haneda and I’m only 46 pages into a 150 page essay on why I wish to settle as a permanent resident in Japan... written in Japanese with no grammatical errors... Yea this shit is making me rip out my hair.

Ah well I’ve got to persevere cause I want this. New country, new beginning, new life.

• Like Like x 1
  2. rew

rew Achiever

Can't be of any help. Sounds really daunting.

3. BULLDOG1964

BULLDOG1964 Veteran

Rather you than me mate all that paper work you have to do would do my head in too..........
    But would like to wish you all the best iam sure it will be worth it in the end a new country a new home and a new start in life for you all the best mate :goodluck:............ hope it all works out for you.........

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. 3dj

3dj Veteran

Hajimemashite.
    I have a friend that married a Japanese girl many years ago. He lives in Tokyo now. He still asks me to come over for a visit. I would love to go. Maybe one day.

5. bergkamp

bergkamp Achiever

Always wanted to visit Japan , looks a fascinating place . Best of luck with it all. I'll expect a invite when you make it out there

6. Crewella

Crewella Legend

Keep going. You're kind of having to prove just how much you want it. Amazing country with a wonderful culture, good luck! :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. MetalVape90

MetalVape90 Postman

Cheers guys. I’ve also got to sort out shipping a lot of my stuff over as well but I’ll do that once accommodation is sorted.
    でもそれを楽しみにしています。

• Like Like x 2
  8. Mitz

Mitz Veteran

Well at least now you understand why it's so easy for people move to the UK. The questionnaire would have come in 186 different languages.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Crewella

Crewella Legend

がんばって ください :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. flearider

flearider Postman

so what are you going to do over there ?
    would have loved to visit a place so condensed ,with age old practices .. just waiting for the next earthquake to swallow it up :P