POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. The POTV Charity Fundraising Event for 2019 is go! Check out the prizes and make your donations here.
    Dismiss Notice

Have you ever been arrested?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 3dj, May 12, 2019.

1. 3dj

3dj Legend

If so, what for? I have on many occasions in the past. :D So come on guys/ladies, spill the beans. Tell all.

• Like Like x 2
  2. kockeyedkitty

kockeyedkitty Achiever

I have a few times. First time was when I was 13 for being drunk. They called my parents come get me.
    Second time for running away. I was gone for over a month. Was hitchin rides cross country with truck drivers. Actually turned myself in when after call in my momma to let her know I was ok and findin out my daddy was in the hospital with anxiety attack cause of me. But I was in another state far away from where I lived so they put me on a foster home til my parents could afford a plane ticket for me and the foster mother was a bitch and I got into a fight with her and she called the cops on me and I ran and the cops caught me. Arrested me and placed me in another foster home til .

Was arrested again at 14 for beating up a woman but I don't remember doin it. Had charges brought up on me but they dropped em cause I had put myself in rehab, and wound up getting kicked outta there for slapping a counsellor for telling me I couldn't have a cigarette, so they put me in a lock up center. I was there a week or so then spent 3 months + in mental hospitals . Judge said time served. And dropped all charges on me. Thank God they clear your record when you hit 18 here in the States!!!

• Like Like x 7
  3. kockeyedkitty

kockeyedkitty Achiever

We looked like the Waltons.... But we weren't.....

• LOL LOL x 5
  4. Crewella

Crewella Legend

Nope. Not yet, anyway. :21:

*touch wood*

• Like Like x 4
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. ObiWanVaponi

ObiWanVaponi Achiever

Been picked up for drunk and incapable a few times, but let go once I'd sobered up.
    They've also tried to do me for breaking and entering a couple of times, but I was always able to prove I was squatting and had no intent to burgle. The laws been changed since then though so I wouldn't have got off today.

• Like Like x 4
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. BULLDOG1964

BULLDOG1964 Veteran

In my teens i was a young skinhead and arrested for fighting on a bank holiday at Southend - on - sea in the 80s spent the night in a cell but let off the next-day .
    Second time was Brighton well wasn't really arrested but we were all gathered up as we got off the train put in to luggage cages and put back on the train bound home...........

#6 BULLDOG1964, May 12, 2019
    Last edited: May 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Mawsley

Mawsley Putting the soup into super hero

No, never.

• LOL LOL x 3
  8. Mitz

Mitz Veteran

Yep. Couple dozen times between the ages of 14 and 20. Done two stretches. Served 9 months out of a 17 month sentence when I was 18 and then I served 4 years and 9 months out of a 5 year sentence when I was 20, including two recalls. Been a (reasonably) good boy since.

#8 Mitz, May 12, 2019
    Last edited: May 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  9. mattyk2010

mattyk2010 Veteran

Yeah 15 times between 15 and 22ish served 12 months out of a 18 month sentence and not been in trouble since

• Like Like x 6
  10. cliveh2

cliveh2 Achiever

Few times when I was young, usual stuff, assaulting Mr blobby, causing a riot, saying Fuck in public (yes really) possession, driving my 4x4 through a pond an onto a national trust site to get to a party ( caused no damage to anything) etc just the normal stuff

• Like Like x 6