POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. The POTV Charity Fundraising Event for 2019 is go! Check out the prizes and make your donations here.
    Dismiss Notice

Islamophobia

Discussion in 'The Dark Side of the Moon' started by 3dj, Mar 24, 2019.

1. 3dj

3dj Legend

I'm getting a bit fucked off with this at the moment.
    Why can't we just live in peace together. Does my fucking head in.
    I say this cos last night my good friend Khalid, who I have not seen for years paid me a visit. It was a mega surprise. I was in my man room vaping away when he walked up the driveway. I shouted "Liz, there's a paki at the door" He pissed himself laughing at my comment. Big hugs and stuff followed. We had a few drinks, he laughed at some of my "Paki" jokes. (Khalid is a Pakistani) But no evil was intended, it's just good banter between races.
    I don't really know why I'm posting this. If you don't like it, go fuck yourself.
    This is probably a small rant I think.
    [​IMG] This man cut it for me outside a mosque in Manchester after the New Zealand shootings. Fucking good on him.

#1 3dj, Mar 24, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 22
    • Thank Thank x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. Huggett

Huggett Legend

Black, white, Asian or Homer Simpson.

Humans. Judge someone by how they are, not there race.

• Like Like x 13
  3. BULLDOG1964

BULLDOG1964 Veteran

I agree we are all the same i use to be a skinhead years ago but never a racist one i was a true S.H.A.R.P skin which means Skinheads Against Racial prejudice for those who dont no what it stands for.........

• Like Like x 12
  4. Tazz

Tazz Veteran

I personally think Christianphobia is many times worse than Islamaphobia. Much worse and nobody cares at all. In fact Christians are murdered every day for being Christians. Not only that, but they are continually mocked and persecuted in their own home countries that are supposed to be Christian. Mock an Islamist, I dont go around doing that, and you will be labelled racist Islamaphobe. Do it to a Christian and you will get applause.
    Have a read of this and tell me if you care and which is worse. It was terrible what happened in NZ but nobody give two hoots what happens every single day to Christians.
    https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13813/christians-persecuted-killed

• Like Like x 5
  5. Chris K

Chris K Achiever

Racism is just ridiculous. Race doesn't make a blind bit of difference in my eyes. You're either a decent person or a tosser, race is irrelevant to that.

Islamophobia though... well... Depends on how you define it. To criticise a person because they are Muslim? No, that's not ok.

However we all can criticise and mock any religion, including Islam as much as we like. Some people believe mocking Islam is Islamophobic, in that case, where do we stop? Is mocking Santa Santaophobic? Is Tooth Fairyphobia going to become a thing?

Religions are ideas, like Santa or the Tooth Fairy, that's all. If we are stopped from criticizing ideas, we are all screwed.

• Like Like x 14
  6. RAPTOREX

RAPTOREX Postman

Geez guy. Its not often you see that much drivel in one place. it's truly delusional.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sam's Vape Reviews

Sam's Vape Reviews Achiever

Care to explain a bit more for us

• Like Like x 2
  8. RAPTOREX

RAPTOREX Postman

Because its no more than a rehash of the rhetoric used by a nastly little Austrian corporal in the second quarter of the 20th century.

• Like Like x 2
  9. bergkamp

bergkamp Achiever

Exactly , there is only two types of people in this world - people who are alright and people who are cunts .race, colour or religion has no bearing on which one of those groups you fall into.

• Like Like x 8
  10. harumph

harumph Postman

Islam is a religion, not a race.

• Like Like x 2