Vape Club
What's new

Star Prizes.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
STAR PRIZES:

1. We have a Team Noct+ Billet Box that has been donated by the incredibly generous @paulw
To those "in the know", Team Noct+ produce Billet Boxes that are considered to be the Rolls Royce of the BB World.

As Luck would have it, we have also had a Couple of quality BB Bridges donated which we will add to this SUPERB
Mod. The Bridges are.......
"The Bastard Coil" along with a plentiful supply of extras, donated by @Rickster

and we also have....
The Atmistique classic bridge. Nord bridge+4 .8ohm coils donated by @Discomatt.

AND...............
Up for grabs is a custom cerakoted G10 panel set with a matching set of inner panels and matching screw set Colour scheme will be one of Anthony Morris’ signature chameleon colours EC-Iridium
EC-Iridium.jpg
PLUS......... A Drip Tip and Button Set from Russell Haywood.

2. Resin Cartel Revenant 160. donated by @tony g

It was felt that such a stunning Mod should have some equally stunning "Extras", so we also have.................
A Dotmod Petri v1 great condition apart from some mod rash. Comes with all spares, bits and spare deck. Authenticity card and stickers. Donated by @tony68
TONY 68 41.jpg tony68 1.JPG Tony68 2.JPG TONY68 3.JPG
And an Original GP dripper with fitted squonk pin and normal pin included. Comes with an original Ultem top cap as well. Also donated by @tony68
T 68 1.JPG T 68 2.JPG T 68 3.JPG

3. Creavape Gandalf Stab wood pipe 18500 in stunning purple! Donated by POTV
cre 3.jpg crea4.jpg crea5.jpg crea6.jpg crea7.jpg crea8.jpg crea9.jpg crea10.jpg

Comes with the 8" black Churchwarden stem, certificate of authenticity and cotton pouch. 2 X 18500 flat top and 2 X 18490 nipple top Amps plus 1100mah batteries, one has been used for 1 cycle, others are brand new.

KFL 19, 22mm with ice Bellcap, Long mode Ice and also Steam Tuners top fill.

4. Rejuiced 23 Shortfills with 23 Salt Nic Shots. Over 1,300ml of Liquids donated by @REJUICED
1300mls Rejuiced.jpg

Last edited:
Innokin
Well I’m gonna comment first and say OMG!
That Noct and that Pipe! :love:

Amazing donations for the prizes!!

I'd imagine that BOTH will have their followers LOL.
It's a real pain that my conscience won't allow me to enter as there are Prizes that I'd dearly love to win, but fairs fair and all that. I really wouldn't want to be accused of fiddling or worse. :(

AcmeFog
Elux
It's a real pain that my conscience won't allow me to enter as there are Prizes that I'd dearly love to win, but fairs fair and all that. I really wouldn't want to be accused of fiddling or worse. :(

It’s a shame you put so much effort in, besides I don’t think anyone here would YOU of cheating. Umm must think of a way

Vape Green

Aye, ye cannae pull yere ain name oot the hat.......there is always next year;)

Edit : that BB.....Dear God it's a belter

Royal Flush Vape
Just hope and pray that there “might “ be another Team Noct+ :51:.

Back
Top Bottom