What's new

Voting - Vendor of the Month - June

Vendor of the Month June 2015

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow - this is a record. No, not how long it has taken me to post this or my general levels of slackness, but the poll itself! With 44 votes cast for stealthvape they are worthy winners of this illustrious award. Congratulations! Thanks to all of you who voted. Due to too much going on this month we will be holding a double contest next month, the top two will each be crowned VotM, the first for July and the second for August.

Let's get ready to rumble!

Wow - this is a record. No, not how long it has taken me to post this or my general levels of slackness, but the poll itself! With 44 votes cast for stealthvape they are worthy winners of this illustrious award. Congratulations! Thanks to all of you who voted. Due to too much going on this month we will be holding a double contest next month, the top two will each be crowned VotM, the first for July and the second for August.

Worthy winner deserves the double post :thumbup:

Brother and Sister apes. 'tis with great pride we accept this illustrious award. Warmed to the very cockles of our stealthy hearts we thank you for your votes and constant support. You're the important ones. Without you we'd be sat in a room full of rebuildable supplies and electronic electronic trinkets wondering what to do with ourselves.

I'll miss being nominated every month :)

Back
Top Bottom