What's new

Introducing: The Drip Tip Store

Hi, welcome to the planet
Perfect timing for me, I'll be placing an order shortly

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Hello, do you have any cumberland driptips?

They are really common in pipe smoking, but cant for the life of me find one for my vape gear

ejames-canadian-lumberman-2013-07-11-003-1024x533-600x312.jpg

Cumberland 510 driptip, kayfun belljar, copper SMPL mod........its my dream setup! :17:

Hello, do you have any cumberland driptips?

They are really common in pipe smoking, but cant for the life of me find one for my vape gear

ejames-canadian-lumberman-2013-07-11-003-1024x533-600x312.jpg

Cumberland 510 driptip, kayfun belljar, copper SMPL mod........its my dream setup! :17:

Hi,

We have been asked this a few times now and all our searches have come up short so far. We aren't ones to give up though and will be actively hunting these down...even if we have to have them made especially. We know there are a lot of e-pipe vapers out there. Watch this space!

We now have a discount code setup for POTV members.

10% OFF all Drip Tips & RDA Top Caps using the code: POTV10

Also, after several requests, we have managed to add a customer gallery to the site.

Therefore, you can now show off your own pictures of the Drip Tips & RDA Top Caps on your mods for everyone to see.

So please feel free to upload your pics......We would love to see them! The more the merrier...

James

Last edited:
Kanger Subtank Drip Tips now in stock!

Don't forget to use the discount code :vapinape:

New In! Glass & Stainless Steel Wide Bore Drip Tip - Perfect Match For – The Drip Tip Store

Glass & Stainless Steel Wide Bore Drip Tip - Perfect Match For The Kanger Subtank Range.

These tips can be dismantled for cleaning. If you wanted to change the O-rings for a different colour that is also possible.

We only have red O-rings at present but are trying to source other colours.

Material: Stainless Steel & Glass
Length: 25.5 mm
Outer diameter: 14.1 mm
Inner diameter: 7.4 mm
Net weight: 12.7 grams

New In! Glass & Stainless Steel Wide Bore Drip Tip - Perfect Match For – The Drip Tip Store

Glass & Stainless Steel Wide Bore Drip Tip - Perfect Match For The Kanger Subtank Range.

These tips can be dismantled for cleaning. If you wanted to change the O-rings for a different colour that is also possible.

I like those :thumbup:

Evil people with lovely products.
Ordered!

Some lovely tips arrived today, available now!....

Stainless Steel with wood sleeves (oak, redwood & walnut)

PS_4_-3_1_large.JPG

Stainless Steel & Wood Vase Style (oak, redwood & walnut)

PS_3_-3_9_large.JPG

Aluminium & Hydrographic applied coating (Camo, Carbon, Marble & Walnut) Love these ones!

variegated_drip_tip_8_large.JPG

Glass & Stainless Steel Stumpy Bowl Tips

Wide_bore_SS_Glass_8_large.JPG

Back
Top Bottom