What's new

Closing Down!

Stroud Vaping

Postman
Hi folks,

After a recent change in our circumstances, namely baby no.2 being on the way, we have made the difficult decision to close down Stroud Vaping. We know that when little man arrives we won't be able to give the business the attention it deserves, and as such have decided that now is the time to start winding things down.
As such, effective immediately, all items across the website have been discounted by up to 70%! No further re-stocking will be taking place, so 'when it's gone, it's gone' as they say - so don't miss out, head over to www.stroudvaping.co.uk now and see what bargains you can grab before it's too late!

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our customers over the past 2 years for their loyalty and support, and wish everyone all the best with their continued vaping journeys!

If we can help with anything, please do not hesitate to get in touch via the usual contact details!

Kind regards,
Luke, Sarah, Willow & Bump! x

Closing Sale.jpg

Last edited:
Best of luck Luke and the SV family,congrats buddy hope we still see you around

Sorry to hear this best of luck with baby number 2 and thanks for being so nice as its nice to be nice!

Is a shame seeing another decent vape supplier close but I do wish you all the best on the next stage of your life, congratulations on baby number two [emoji106]

That's a shame to see a successful vendor go.

is there no one that can take the reigns and keep
things going?

I would love to open a store and tell my current employer where to go
but it is not financially viable for me.

all the best with bump:clapping:

That's a shame to see a successful vendor go.

is there no one that can take the reigns and keep
things going?

I would love to open a store and tell my current employer where to go
but it is not financially viable for me.

all the best with bump:clapping:

You must have been seeing in to the future...more info to follow soon I'm sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Sad to see you go man! Best of luck and hang around here when you can!

We are coming back, bigger and better :)

Sad to see you go man! Best of luck and hang around here when you can!
Stroud Vaping will be back by the end of this week under new management.Due to a recent change in circumstances Luke will no longer be running Stroud Vaping. We would like to wish him all the best for the future and we will aim toprovide the same excellent customer service that everyone is used to.We are a family run team with a real passion for vaping and our goal is to develop the website and bring to you more exciting products at low prices.Please visit our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/StroudVapingfor more information. We will be back online very soon.

Thanks for all the support.

Back
Top Bottom