SILVERHAZE UK

Wrong Location

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks all. Me and @OccultScientist had a chat about this and our concerns were the same as yours. We have always kept this site free of illegal drug use references and that is the way it will stay for the time being. There is nothing on the Silver Haze site that explicitly talks about weed but yes, there are some products on there that are associated with it. We understand the need to keep the image of the vaping we love as clean as possible so that it is not seen as something shady. I have always argued with the other mods that one of the big things that keeps some people on tobacco is smoking other substances. This was the case with me and it was only when I started vaping that I managed to kick that habit as well. There have been amazing advances in the herbal vape market and a good few of the vendors that I see do have some of these products on their shelves as well. I see this and the control and regulation of cannabis as another leg to harm reduction that should be supported.

I spoke to the owner, Chris, and he assured me that he will not mention anything illegal and that he is on here to also expand the range of traditional vape products he has.

Yes @Tubbyengineer - I did not get the name reference at first either. Leafly is a fantastic site though!

Thanks all. Me and @OccultScientist had a chat about this and our concerns were the same as yours. We have always kept this site free of illegal drug use references and that is the way it will stay for the time being. There is nothing on the Silver Haze site that explicitly talks about weed but yes, there are some products on there that are associated with it. We understand the need to keep the image of the vaping we love as clean as possible so that it is not seen as something shady. I have always argued with the other mods that one of the big things that keeps some people on tobacco is smoking other substances. This was the case with me and it was only when I started vaping that I managed to kick that habit as well. There have been amazing advances in the herbal vape market and a good few of the vendors that I see do have some of these products on their shelves as well. I see this and the control and regulation of cannabis as another leg to harm reduction that should be supported.

I spoke to the owner, Chris, and he assured me that he will not mention anything illegal and that he is on here to also expand the range of traditional vape products he has.

Yes @Tubbyengineer - I did not get the name reference at first either. Leafly is a fantastic site though!
As long as it's not on the site it seems fair enough. Most of the Chinese suppliers we all use and have a good relationship with POTV offer some very exotic "aromatherapy items and herb grinders for all your culinary needs" As long as it's just straight up vape gear on POTV all is golden.

As long as you have assurances and are happy with them then all is well, I do understand that Herbal vaporisers are much healthier alternatives - Just like the Standard ecigs, and to be honest - It looks like they have an excellent range of quality kit - not like some of the shonky crap I see elsewhere. They also seem to do a decent line in CBD juice too - which should be helpful for several of our members with health issues...:2thumbsup:

@Silver Haze - I've figured out why your banner link isn't working - you've got a comma instead of a period after the www portion of the URL...
If you can edit it then members will be able to click through directly from your posts - hopefully a little extra business will roll your way too...

@Silver Haze - I've figured out why your banner link isn't working - you've got a comma instead of a period after the www portion of the URL...
If you can edit it then members will be able to click through directly from your posts - hopefully a little extra business will roll your way too...
Thanks for the heads up and yes it is heavy on aromatherapy presently but our e-cigs range will be expanding rapidly very soon.

Back
Top Bottom