• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silver Haze

Initiate
Hi guys, we used to run a small e-liquid stall in Broad Street Mall, we then grew into online sales via www.vapescity.co.uk and then expanded our horizons to try and make our vaping equipment more "unique". If your interested in any of our products, please hit us up. POTV10 is the discount code and we also have a discount code on our website,

I am a brand representative and have been vaping for more than 5+ years, please feel free to ask me any questions you may have vape related, or just to talk waffle :-)

Hope this isn't taken as just advertising, please read our reviews and give us a go.

I look forward to working with you.

Attachments

• unnamed (1).png
    unnamed (1).png
    36.5 KB · Views: 73
Welcome to the planet @Silver Haze its always nice to see new vendors on the forum [emoji5] think the only thing your missing to introduce yourself properly is a nice little give away [emoji23](joking) I'll go check your site out now

Sorry..but I'm not keen on your business model.. You seem to have a mix of vaping equipment and some slightly dubious products more related to head shops.. E.g. Herb grinders.. Dabbing? Dry "herb" oil extractors.
Vaping is struggling to get mainstream acceptance. Shops like yours do not help imho as they blur the lines.

Hmm does seem to be a bit heavy on the "Aromatherapy" side...
Naming your store after a strain of Marijuana is a dead give away too...

I spy a touch of non-compliancy going on there too. Be careful about putting yourself out there when you still have old stock on site. :58:

Lol.. Didn't get the silver haze reference until just now.. I thought they had emulated grayhaze. :-)
Aaah..takes me back to my student days listening to hawkwind :-)

Lol.. Didn't get the silver haze reference until just now.. I thought they had emulated grayhaze. :-)
Aaah..takes me back to my student days listening to hawkwind :-)
It's not exactly a sutble reference, I couldn't get the link in the post to work so Igoogled Silverhaze - First thing that comes up is the Leafly site - where they use Periodic table type tiles to identify strains...
This look familiar at all?
upload_2017-5-31_7-48-13.png

Back
Top Bottom