What's new

REJUICED on POTV

Hello fellow vapers!

We've been meaning to set up a REJUICED account on POTV for a while now!
Great to finally be here! Thanks to Dan and Hedley for giving us our own forum area..

We have recently submitted a further 14 new flavours for testing and expecting them to launch late next month.

Without giving too much away (because I'll get in trouble) here's a few of the list to look out for :

• 3 Tobaccos in 50/50.
  • A new Banana.
  • Big Mama's Milk in 50/50 and Max VG (90%).
  • Some of the old faces are coming back including : Rhubarb & Custard and You Donut.
  • A famous lolly!
  • Unflavoured nicotine.

If you have any suggestions you'd like the team to tackle do let me know!

We also have an exclusive POTV 7.5% discount code : POTV

Lastly, we're waiting for a fresh delivery of REJUICED Tshirts and hoodies which we will be giving away for free!

Lauren

very very pleased to hear about some 50/50 liquids, the 70% VG is the only reason I've never tried your liquids before.

... also pleased to see you are still catering for the higher nicotine users.

Good news all round for me.

Welcome rejuiced nice to see you finally on POTV I've been buying your juices since day one almost and got to say I've never had a bad flavour.
Your birthday cake was my fave but it disappeared and i can only assume it was scraped as it has my favourite stuff in it (DIACETYL) [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Received my order this morning. Delivery was unbelievably quick and I popped Blue Slush straight into my tank and i love it, great flavour and the 1.5mg nic is perfect for me and so rare to see a supplier make, so THANK YOU!

Interested in a Tee if you guys have any?

Back
Top Bottom