What's new

REJUICED on POTV

REJUICED

Postman
Hello fellow vapers!

We've been meaning to set up a REJUICED account on POTV for a while now!
Great to finally be here! Thanks to Dan and Hedley for giving us our own forum area..

We have recently submitted a further 14 new flavours for testing and expecting them to launch late next month.

Without giving too much away (because I'll get in trouble) here's a few of the list to look out for :

• 3 Tobaccos in 50/50.
  • A new Banana.
  • Big Mama's Milk in 50/50 and Max VG (90%).
  • Some of the old faces are coming back including : Rhubarb & Custard and You Donut.
  • A famous lolly!
  • Unflavoured nicotine.

If you have any suggestions you'd like the team to tackle do let me know!

We also have an exclusive POTV 7.5% discount code : POTV

Lastly, we're waiting for a fresh delivery of REJUICED Tshirts and hoodies which we will be giving away for free!

Lauren

Last edited:
Welcome to the planet Lauren, its nice to see you guys on here, you have a lot of customers on here and hopefully many more now you have a presence on the forum [emoji5]

Great to see you here at long last! I messaged you months ago to get your little backsides on the forum! :D You've already got a good customer base supporting you on here and we quite regularly post your juice of the week so it's great to have you in person (so to speak)

Hi Lauren and welcome finally to the Planet.
i think many of us have suggested you joined in the past so glad to see you finally did :)
i can finally add you as a vendor on the recommended list.

Last edited:
Hi Lauren and welcome finally to the Planet.
i think many of us have suggested you joined in the past so glad to see you finally did :)
i can finally ad you as a vendor on the recommended list.

Thanks MrDJ that would be appreciated ! Yes! I occasionally help out with customer support (phones and emails) and I remember two people suggesting we joined up.
We're still quite a small team here (up to 11 of us) however we are making sure we dedicate as much time as possible to POTV! We've been getting fantastic feedback which has been great to hear!

Lauren

Hi and welcome aboard Lauren always nice to get a new vendor joining the forum

Back
Top Bottom