What's new

Kanger Subox Nano Pre-Order

puremist

Postman
Hey Everyone, we currently have a pre-order up on the new Kanger Subox Nano http://puremist.co.uk/kanger-subox-nano.

We are really looking forward to this kit as it looks so compact, I love the Subox Mini and I am expecting this to be even better, we should have stock in the next 1-2 weeks but still waiting on an exact delivery time from Kanger.

What do you guys think about it?

blacknano-500x500.jpg

suboxnanomain.jpg

I think its going to be massively popular like the subox mini was.

personally i dont see why you would choose this over the mini.

you lose out onthe rba.

I think its going to be massively popular like the subox mini was.

personally i dont see why you would choose this over the mini.

you lose out onthe rba.

We have found that a lot of people don't even use the RBA deck that comes with the subox mini kit.

I think the nano being that bit smaller is nice, I also like the fact that the buttons are the same colour as the mod, i was not very keen on the red buttons on the black kbox mini although I did like the white kbox mini with the black buttons.

Its all down to personal preference and its good that Kanger are giving the customers the choice.

We have found that a lot of people don't even use the RBA deck that comes with the subox mini kit.

I think the nano being that bit smaller is nice, I also like the fact that the buttons are the same colour as the mod, i was not very keen on the red buttons on the black kbox mini although I did like the white kbox mini with the black buttons.

Its all down to personal preference and its good that Kanger are giving the customers the choice.

I've also noticed a lot of vendors are having newcomers and people looking to advance off E-Go's and basics to something more advance like the Subox mini. I've come across 3 people I work with and friends who haven't a clue about Vaping and have been sold these by local stores!. They haven't a clue how to even change a coil let alone even fill the tank!. Had to educate all of them on the kit inside out and a basic lesson on sub'oming. Quite scary but can defiantly see a major gap in the market for the new Subox Nano!

Yeah you are right about the rba.

Not a huge fan of kanger. They are OK. I feel they are overpriced and their coils aren't that great. Very restrictive uptake of liquid

Just part of the Kanger evolution I guess. No progress is made without change, so irrespective of the lack of RBA deck it does have it's advantages over the mini in the form of its compact size. I'm all for change but seriously have to disagree with the pastel colours, yuk!!.

I am unsure about the Pink and Purple myself but sometimes these pre release photos can be a bit different from the real thing, we are expecting the black to sell very well.

What do you guys think about it?

---

Looks very nice and will probably do well, the Subox Mini did. It looks great and will sell on looks alone.
I already have two Nanos and I really like them, they vape easily as good as a Mini (also have two). They sit nice on just about any mod, and are very convenient and easy to own. For a night in the pub, I'll take a Nano, roadtrip..its a Nano, as a spare atty in the laptop bag, yep its a Nano. Put a stainless/acrylic tank on it from Signature tips and its a robust, bordering on bombproof, wee pocket-able device as it runs really well on smaller mods like the Istick 30, etc. I will probably buy a black Nano when they eventually release them on their own.

I don't miss an RBA on these. If you can find any of the original OCC coils, these are very easy to rebuild. The newer 1.5 BVC coils are poor (with high VG juice) compared with the original horizontal coil heads , but the 0.5 BVC coils are excellent. The tank size is convenient at 3ml if you like to vary your juice.

On the Mod side, the only downside I can see is that the mod appears to be designed for the Nano diameter, which is 19mm. Any of the more common 22mm diameter attys will be a poor match for the mod unit, limiting its flexibility. I didn't get a Subox mini due to the lack of a sprung pin, I would probably pass on this mod for the same reason and the 19mm vs 22 mm issue.

I'd pass on those pastel shades as well though.

Hey guys is there any news on dispatch date? :) not that I'm excited lol

Hi, we have just been informed by Kanger this morning that they are going to start shipping at the end of this week so we are hoping to have stock next week at some point, once we have more information we will update you.

Regards
David

Back
Top Bottom