What's new

Review VapeSmarter’s Custom Drip Tips

Yeah it fast becoming the mad season. However apart from maybe an odd extra for the Mrs, I have done my xmas presents.

Easy this year, a form of secret Santa family names in hat and you the buy that persons name out of the hat.
We don't do it as it's 4 kids all together and 3 adults from my family over in England so no point but it's nice idea to do so for family members:)

We don't do it as it's 4 kids all together and 3 adults from my family over in England so no point but it's nice idea to do so for family members:)

The kids get excluded so they still get there gifts as usual, still trying to convince the family that the girls (Not yet 2) want light sabres and scalextric for Christmas. Think I am on a losing battle with that one.

The kids get excluded so they still get there gifts as usual, still trying to convince the family that the girls (Not yet 2) want light sabres and scalextric for Christmas. Think I am on a losing battle with that one.
Yeap u got it lost straight on. My only worry now is that my lil stem from kamry don't fit hastur mtl :/ might give it a try again later when gonna get home and see other wise need a different stem for it

Back
Top Bottom