What's new

OnlyVapes terrible service

chrisDnBdevine

Hi,
I am relatively new on potv, been here for a couple of months but this is my first post so not sure if I'm posting in the right place, just need advice or to see if anyone has had the same experience..
I put an order in online at onlyvapes on Monday 15th for 4 bottles of cotton & cable juice, and paid extra for 1st class recorded delivery so it would arrive quicker (thinking it's the start of the week so should get it by Wednesday.
Wednesday rolls around and nothing came so checked their website and it said my order had not yet been posted. I was confused by this and a little p**sed off, so I sent them an email asking what was happening with my order and got a reply to say basically they had a stock issue and were waiting for a delivery and that it would be sent out Thursday and I should receive it Friday, maybe Saturday at the latest. I haven't heard from them since, despite sending emails, messaging them on Facebook and even posting on their Facebook page. Long story short it's now Saturday late afternoon and nothing had arrived so checked their website again and guess what..... still not been posted. I have tried contacting them several times and getting no where at all. Very pissed off indeed! Has anyone else had any bad experiences with OnlyVapes? Or am I just unlucky...

Onlyvape is not a website for those in a hurry :)

I've ordered a few times from them and they've always turned up about week or so after ordering. i.e. ordered on a Wednesday, despatched the following Tuesday/Wednesday.
I think the postage service you choose (i.e. 1st Class / 2nd Class whatever) is literally just the postage service it'll be sent by when it's ready to despatch, in their case I wouldn't assume it's getting picked and packed any quicker beforehand.

Hi @chrisDnBdevine and welcome to the planet.

sadly will have to agree with Vapeink
ive not personally ordered from them myself but the postage side of things is when its actually left the building and sounds like it doesnt speed anything up on your order which really defeits the object of picking it in the first place but sadly customers arent told this.
hopefully you will get it soon but still puts a dampner on the whole process.

Thanks for the replies. Yes I'm starting to wish I'd ordered elsewhere now.. live and learn lol its more the service and communication (or lack of) that has bothered me. Hoping it will get posted on Monday they've had plenty of time and tbh I was told it would get posted on Thursday just gone so they're just taking the mick if not, sure we'll see though hopefully the juice is worth the wait. Ordered some cotton & cable.

Thanks for the replies. Yes I'm starting to wish I'd ordered elsewhere now.. live and learn lol its more the service and communication (or lack of) that has bothered me. Hoping it will get posted on Monday they've had plenty of time and tbh I was told it would get posted on Thursday just gone so they're just taking the mick if not, sure we'll see though hopefully the juice is worth the wait. Ordered some cotton & cable.
Sounds like they may not carry much stock and order themselves when they receive an order (seen this a few times lately) They have a regular delivery from a wholesaler and use their catalogue as if it's in stock with them. This minimizes waste and outlay on their part but is massively frustrating for the end customers.

@Norealway seeing as this was a year ago he either popped his clogs waiting or he got his goods and never came back ;)
Crikey didn't even look at the date! Was just engrossed in letter and replies! Can someone remind me to put my clocks forward this weekend don't want to be late for the new millennium!

Back
Top Bottom