What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Vern's Vapes

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
Full blog review here

Screen shot 2013-12-11 at 13.39.10.jpg

At times I get confused, this doesn’t come as a surprise to anybody who knows me. I put coffee in the fridge, I put jam in the freezer and letters in the bin. Although this can be handy if you like cold jam or hate bill final demands my wife tends to find it an annoying quirk.

Likewise, I find trawling through the plethora of vaping websites can be a chore when all I want to know is what current good deals are available. There are just so many. Vapor Joe and Gotsmok are handy enough but being based on the other side of the Atlantic they don’t really highlight any bargains directed to those of us in the UK.

This is why I am grateful for Vern and his website Vern’s Vapes. I check it out daily in order to see what deals are going on that I’d otherwise have missed.

What I would like to see is awareness of his site grow within the UK vendor community so that they can take advantage of this outlet to highlight what special offers are available. We’ve witnessed a rapid growth in the volume of vendors signing up to the Planet Of The Vapes forum, it’s just impossible to check out all of them.

What marks this website out from the likes of Gotsmok is that the softly spoken Brit with a South African burr also carries out video reviews of products. Not the standard kind of review you’ll find from any number of other people shouting “Hits like a train” and “Sick as tits”, but overviews of products where he demonstrates how to correct or improve devices using easy to understand language and a scientific eye.

Vern’s Vapes offers a good opportunity for UK vapers and vendors – I hope to see it continue to grow.

Last edited:
Great job mawsley
i do visit @Vern s blog site reguraly.its full of great info

and he is in my friends list,so i kinda have too:):):):):)

Last edited:
#me gonna go cry now.
thank you.

^thats the first serious thing I have said, and meant, in a 'kin long time

P.S. I'm British. Honestly. I was adopted by her majesty last year

#me gonna go cry now.
thank you.

^thats the first serious thing I have said, and meant, in a 'kin long time

P.S. I'm British. Honestly. I was adopted by her majesty last year

Well, I've just had a damn good sob so that makes two of us :D

I check in daily
well then, I must apologise to you for my odd quiet days....sometimes the "UK Vendors Product Feed" or the Vaping photos section is more active:-)

I'll admit to bias deciding what I post and when. I could shout 4 times a day about this xyz has 5% off, but thats just noise (good for google, but somewhere there will be a real person reading, so I'd rather not), especially when 5% off means "still 30% overpriced compared to others"

As a tip, if I write something, it'll go out to twitter/fb automagically with a ~15min lag, so you can just follow my twitter feed for convenience. And as a special request, if you guys find a deal or something, hook me up and lets get the message out:-)

Its been six months or so...so there are about 150 posts I reckon...during the quiet times I'm working on a menu system to categorise posts better.

think...I want a "mech mod"--->silver--->£10-£20--->list matching posts
or
I want a chi-you--->filter by price/colour--->list posts
etc.
I want a "£5 vape present for a friend"--->filter by country--->list matching posts

We'll get there:-)

So you dont update daily, at least its not full of crap. Takes seconds to load, quick scan,nowt new,close, whats the problem

Love Vern's site and his vids. Don't know what he looks like but going by his accent I always picture this guy!

district9_4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom