What's new

VaperCaper site reviews request

@ZT does this shit for a living - or something. He can give oodles of advice. :D

heh .... any adice I give will be on functionality .. I learnt long ago not to give too much advice on design coz:

a: like juice everyones tastes are different
b: see above

I like things white and clean, I might go playwith some background stuff though. We also went for pictures of the actual products rather than a pic of a nice juicy orange though we might change this up a bit soon.

I'll definitely try and do something with the menu navigation over the next couple of days to make it easier to navigate, thanks for the feedback.

my advice .. just from reading that sentence .. and without looking (will do that later) is to make sure any pictures you take of products .. be they juices or whatever are of the highest quality, done in a light tent or for a preference taken professionally or at least by someone that knows what they are doing ... especially as you are going for a clean white look.

with a busy design you can hide slightly iffy pictures .. on a minimalist backing really good pictures will stand out above the crowd .. and really bad ones will almost totally kill the overall look of the site

AAARRGGGGG I said i wasnt going to go into design .. but Id argue this is more more product placement :D

Thanks for all the feedback.

We've re-organised the main home page to hopefully make it a lot easier to navigate and get to what you're after from a mobile/tablet. The dropdown menu is still there but there are now clicky big picture links for each category as well.

Back
Top Bottom