What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vanilla Vapes site review request

VV Martin

Premium Vendor
We've been hard at work for the last few months improving our site, and would really appreciate it if we could get some feedback to know which bits work well/need more work

Check us out at www.vanillavapes.co.uk

Many thanks,
Martin

Just having a quick look and first thing that strikes me is that it is a clean site, meaning theres not a bajillion busy things happening at once.

Layout is also nice on the eyes, pretty standard to a lot of other vendors, but easy to navigate and not too hard to find where you need to go.

Like the guide for beginners, havent read the whole thing, but thank you for not endorsing these as Quit Kits and sticking with the alternative mantra we've all been preaching for so long!

Nice site, competitive prices...

*thumbs up*

Thanks for the feedback - keeping it clean was definitely at the front of our minds so I'm really pleased this has come across.

Wouldn't dream of endorsing our kit as a quitting aid, I don't even like the 'equivalent to X cigarettes' that gets banded around so freely.

Had a quick look ! its nice and simple but not cheap looking , easy to navigate and not cluttered either ! glad to see youv'e got some 100% VG juice as well, I 'll probably be tryin some of your Orange in the near future, Overall thumbs up !!!:clapping:

Cheers Hazza,

It's tough balancing stock of strengths for VG and PG, we're expanding the options this month to make sure we have as many bases and strengths as possible for each flavour.

Thanks for the feedback :D

No Prob's Mate always happy to oblige! I've just ordered a bottle of your VG Orange so I'll give it a go as soon as it hit's my doormat !!!:grin2:

Yeah it came today, Cheer's for the swift delivery mate ! its not bad, a bit more subtle than I'm used to but O.K all the same! can't fault the service though I just hope my juice from Puffin turns up soon as I've gotten used to their Tangy Orange now !!!:51:

Back
Top Bottom