What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Reviews request

It is indeedy, cheers :thumbsup:

Just have to work out what I want now.... hard to judge when you're taste buds are shafted, and you just want a generic tobacco flavour :D

A good place to start would be the 5ml bottles, that way you can find out if you like a flavour without having to buy a whole 10ml bottle :)

A good place to start would be the 5ml bottles, that way you can find out if you like a flavour without having to buy a whole 10ml bottle :)

Being a sh*t or bust kind of a chap, I was contemplating one of the 50ml bottles of Hangsen/Dekang.... I have however never tried either, so it's gauging the fine line between brave and stupid :D

lol well I would recommend the 5ml bottles to start with, otherwise you might well end up with a nearly full 50ml bottle that you'll never vape because you don't like it. At least with the 5ml bottles you could choose a few different flavours to see which ones you like. But it's up to you :)

Back
Top Bottom