What's new

Review/feedback request

I love the 8bit retro but the color theme makes the site look dead if you changed the colours but keep the 8bit pixel art stuff in my opinion it will be much better :)

Its a good start fella, like the idea but dont like the end product (ie the site as it is) it sadly wouldnt inspire me to buy from you. Id stick with the whole idea as its nice to have something new and refreshing. IMO just needs tweaking up to get it to be one that people enjoy as well as spend money at.

Great idea mate

Mate .. any small business website is a vanity project ... and so it should be. thats where the passion is.

Thats a good point and an angle i hadn't considered tbh, ah the beauty of POTV:)

I kinda like the site, but I would move the updates to the Info Zone, have a bit of a mission statement on the homepage, as well as your premixes, and some garb about yhe custom mixes with link.

The more I fiddle and look at the site the more it grows on me................. I think my initial problem was the front page looks kind of messy and puts me off of looking deeper. The mixing bit I like something great to see.

As I said before just needs tweaking up a bit to turn what is a good start to a well finished site. Remember that it is after all your shop front and its good to impress and instil confidence in your brand.

I actually love the branding as many have said cant really read ya logo, maybe it needs a different twist like 8 bit look but at a higher resolution ( I know that is kind of defeating the purpose but sometimes you need to step sideways a bit).

Love your info page! Very handy for a new vaper like myself :)

Great to hear! Is there anything that else you'd like to see us go over in those sections? I was all over the place with jargon when I first started vaping, always heading to forums with a headful of questions, so I wrote that with my own experience in mind... it would be nice to see more vendors explain some of the more complicated terms, in order to make the switch from stinkies to digital as easy as possible.

It's always good to remember the questions you had when you were new, and that applies to anything really. Reviews are good. Simple explanations that don't leave you feeling more confused than when you started are great. As a newbie, you have made it simple to understand and have put in all the basics a newbie might want/need to know. I don't know much about the technical side of your website but it's always good to get feedback from all sides.

it would be nice to see more vendors explain some of the more complicated terms, in order to make the switch from stinkies to digital as easy as possible.

Couldn't agree more! It's a good job there are forums like this to explain what it all means. I was really put off at first and many people I fear wouldn't bother trying to find out.

On another note, just placed an order... Looking forward to my next vapemail day now :)

Back
Top Bottom