What's new

request for user reviews

The site itself is quite well laid out and easy to navigate in my opinion. I had a quick browse round and if I hadn't (literally just) placed an order with Alba Vapours, I would have probably ordered some juice. Other than juice though, there was very little product on there to interest me, which I assume is because you are a new vendor? Other than this easily remedied (if you choose to lol) issue, it seemed a well built, easy on the eye site. If I have one criticism of this site(and to be fair, a few others too) is that there is no immediate standout quality, nothing to make me remember which site I was on. If you ask me tomorrow, with no clues or reference which site I was on, I wouldn't be able to name it. I have tried to be honest and constructive here, and sorry if my opinion is a bit on the downside, just calling it as I sees it.

Oh yeah and all opinions are mine and may or may not be shared by POTV and its admins, babies, cousins, dogs, cousin's dogs, dog's cousins etc.

Did somebody mention sharing with Dogs?

With regards to remembering the site, What do you tink we can do to improve this? (I do have a new banner being made but dont think it will contribute a great deal)

I hate to say it, but Totally Wicked is the benchmark as far as far as presence goes. Love them or HATE THEM (remember kids, all my own opinions), they do have a very memorable brand, and still tend to be the first brand new vapers try before moving on to other vendors. It's almost like (but most definitely NOT like) marketing to kids, the way I see it. Big, loud, bold, brash and professional looking seems to be the order of the day. You have professional looking, but as I said before, nothing that forces my brain into remembering you....think "LOOK AT ME! BUY ME!" not "Here I am, over here...excuse me, if I could have your attention please"

I like the purple scheme, I tend to remember sites based on the colour scheme or logo, so the purple sticks out in my head big time!

I also like the simplicity of the site, its not over complicated and appealing to new vapers. The two kits you have gone with are good kits to start with as well. Look at stocking some things that offer your customers a little bit more customizability ?

True, true...

It can also be done with style and grace when done correctly.

there could be a better tie-in to what we (or anyone) see on the screen for the first time and the name of the site....something that will always be remembered and recognised even if the URL eludes them.

That is excellent feedback Fad We need to get the point of why we are Vibrant Vapours. For us Vibrant has no relation to having "Vibrant" Colours, instead it refers to how "Vaping" makes you feel, on the inside. We need to make a memoriable link between our name and the website itself and get our message to the user?

Am i on the right lines here? :)

http://www.vibrant-vapours.co.uk

I like the purple scheme, I tend to remember sites based on the colour scheme or logo, so the purple sticks out in my head big time!

I also like the simplicity of the site, its not over complicated and appealing to new vapers. The two kits you have gone with are good kits to start with as well. Look at stocking some things that offer your customers a little bit more customizability ?

Thank you, I do agree. We do neet things for our customers to "Customise" their e-cigs. this is something i do need to address urgently, we have a good appeal for new customers who are all remaining loyal to us so far. but we cant let them get bored can we :)

I think so, as Lordgrim mentioned about the TW promotional campaign, it`s everywhere admittedly, but people do remember it - so I suppose a memorable logo is something that would click in peoples minds.

It`s nice being nice, but sometimes you have to nudge the masses a bit out of their wandering vaping hazes.......how many different sites does the average vaper looking for things visit in one sitting ?

I would expect quite a few, particularly those looking for something - and even new users looking for "something" or "anything" though they know not what....so catch them the first time before they click away.

It`s all easy to say I`m sure and wouldn`t know about how to go about it....but I know a few sites that have clicked & stayed in MY mind at least....some just did, and a lot didn`t.

The amount of times I`ve thought - "I`m sure I saw something on some site or other but I`ll be blowed if I can recall what it was"...is quite a few.

Last edited:
A quick overview.

Top of page is a little bit busy and cluttered and much of the information might be moved down to a fixed or floating footer area. In terms of users you want them to know who you are (this is established by your unique logo and colourways) - phone numbers help and support etc are secondary to this and to product. As long as the user can find these when they want them, that's fine - top of page is precious and important on web sites, particularly home pages and this area isn't working hard enough for you in current form.

Design of product pages is OK. when you get to the flavours section, design opens up and is good - there's good product imaging for the flavours and enough description to entice.

On a personal note (and it is entirely personal) I get put off by retailer brand names. If I want an Ego battery or kit I want a Joye Ego or Biansi one. A "Dai Jones C" kit has me suspicious that what I am being sold is one of the cheapest knock offs China makes. As I say, this is a personal thing and doesn't impinge on design, but more serious vapers will be conscious of such things.

My overriding impression was that you're there to help and support smokers who are considering the vaping option but don't know where to start. That's all good. What I found strange was that there didn't appear to be any mention of PG or VG, except in the FAQs. It may be that all your liquids are 70% PG 30% VG but personally I'd want to see that information on the product page.

Back
Top Bottom